• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord people, the OP says you may have to wait 48 to 72 hours. This isn't an instant key generator. Some people are getting lucky and getting it quickly, some aren't. At least wait a FEW HOURS before panicking here.

Reactions:
There is an activation button and it has been there for hours---at least for me. I also have it activated in steam and it shows up in the list of owned DLC: Haven't checked it out yet though, since I have a save I want to finish before updating to the new patch.

Well might be for you, but by the statement of Phillipe _at_baye it wasn't there for him when he wrote the post.

Anyway, i wonder if people who haven't filled anything into their Profile on the Paradox account might have or get problems with this.
Do i really have to tell Paradox that my name is Han Solo and that i live on Tattooine ?

I guess not and it's only as the OP says that it might take 48 hours.

Turns out I had a key for that EU4 DLC in there and never knew. Huh. Don't see this one yet though.

Edit: Got South Indian Portraits now.

Last edited:
Well don't get too excited, I got my key, activated, the dlc is now listed and ticked in the game start menu, but when it loads the South Indians are no different from before! Maybe it is because I'm still on version 2.4.5 and not the new patch?

Nothing for me. Neither EUIV nor CKII dlc. Will have to wait for a few days.
Distribution of the free EU4 DLC was discontinued today when distribution of this one opened up.

So no EUIV key for me? Sad.
I just thought I´ll get both.
If you verified after it was discontinued then I am pretty sure the answer is no; if you did it before it was discontinued then you might be able to get it. But you will probably need to contact support.
support.paradoxplaza.com

Well don't get too excited, I got my key, activated, the dlc is now listed and ticked in the game start menu, but when it loads the South Indians are no different from before! Maybe it is because I'm still on version 2.4.5 and not the new patch?

That is likely the issue, yes.

Reactions:
As some of you may remember we had a "minor" issue with the distribution last time :p. I'm happy to say that so far everything is going very smoothly and no issues has come up. Yet ;). Some will get it faster than others so please be patient :).

Yeah, a "minor issue" is a very slight understatement. It took weeks or months for some people to receive their keys. The only reason I eventually got the key was that after about a month I caved in and connected my account to Steam and then re-verified my already verified e-mail address. Also, after the first few days, there were no updates or info from the Paradox staff anymore, either. Let's hope the distribution system isn't completely broken this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.