• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As some of you may remember we had a "minor" issue with the distribution last time :p. I'm happy to say that so far everything is going very smoothly and no issues has come up. Yet ;). Some will get it faster than others so please be patient :).

Reactions:
I got an e-mail from Paradox acknowledging the DLC, and I can accept that it might not be available right now. But I just fired up CK2 and don't see a South Indian anything in the list of available DLC's. And like a good little automaton I just shelled out for (and received) the Conclave Expansion and Conclave Expansion portrait pack.

The EU IV free DLC fiasco left a bad taste in the mouth, and this is starting to remind me of it. I hope I'm wrong.

Reactions:
I got an e-mail from Paradox acknowledging the DLC, and I can accept that it might not be available right now. But I just fired up CK2 and don't see a South Indian anything in the list of available DLC's. And like a good little automaton I just shelled out for (and received) the Conclave Expansion and Conclave Expansion portrait pack.

The EU IV free DLC fiasco left a bad taste in the mouth, and this is starting to remind me of it. I hope I'm wrong.

That's because it's not in the Content Pack, it's a free DLC for verifying your email....

You likely have to wait 48-72 hours, like the OP says.

The code is not there. What is there is the activation code for the EU IV freebie, but as I said earlier there is no evidence when I fire up the game that the CK2 South Indian portraits even exist.
As stated in the OP you get this new free DLC no matter whether or not you got the free EU4 DLC.

Reactions:
The code is not there. What is there is the activation code for the EU IV freebie, but as I said earlier there is no evidence when I fire up the game that the CK2 South Indian portraits even exist.

Well it probably doesn't exist in-game as there is no Activation Button yet as you said, so....
and you have to do at least something (see the opening post) yourself.
It doesn't happen by itself.

Well, I'm glad to report that I got my code and it worked just fine.

The portraits looks very nice... but. The eyes do look a tad odd. They might be a bit too bright.

[Text out of date since there's been a sighting].

@Slayen

Did you happen to notice the name of the DLC in one of your content lists, and was it something like South Indian portraits ?

I'm starting to think I will have to fill out a ticket.

Yeah i got the email telling me to go redeem my key on my paradox account more than 30 min ago... there is still no key in the list tho...

please paradox... just... never use this delivery system again... if you want to give us something like a "free dlc" just include it in the damn patch instead, this is so unnecessary

[Text out of date since there's been a sighting].

@Slayen

Did you happen to notice the name of the DLC in one of your content lists, and was it something like South Indian portraits ?

I'm starting to think I will have to fill out a ticket.

In my library is says Crusader Kings II: South Indian Portraits, and in the launcher is just say South Indian Portraits.

My email is verified, but nothing showing up in the keys tab. Never got the EUIV one either.

Edit: Never mind, there it is. Still never got the EUIV one though.

Last edited:
Well it probably doesn't exist in-game as there is no Activation Button yet as you said, so....
and you have to do at least something (see the opening post) yourself.
It doesn't happen by itself.
There is an activation button and it has been there for hours---at least for me. I also have it activated in steam and it shows up in the list of owned DLC: Haven't checked it out yet though, since I have a save I want to finish before updating to the new patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.