• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TinyWiking

Team Lead - Customer Support
Administrator
Paradox Staff
90 Badges
Jul 1, 2015
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Limited Collectors Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • PDXCON 2017 Gold Ticket holder
  • Haemimont Games Staff
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • 200k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Victoria 2 A House Divided Beta
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Magicka 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • IPO Investor
  • Eugen Systems Staff
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV
28/11/16
Heads up everyone,

We will stop distributing the South Indians Portaits DLC to anyone that verifies their Paradox Account on 12/12/16! If you haven't verified your account yet I'd strongly recommend that you do so :)!

There will not be another DLC to replace the current one as we are revising how this process should work going forward into the future. Fear not though for we have a few ideas but until they are confirmed I'm afraid I can't share more details than this at the moment.

In short: Verify your Paradox Account email before 12/12/16 if you want a free South Indian Portraits DLC.
Small addition! This is NOT available to users from China due to legal reasons

Salutations everyone!

As some of you know we gave out a free EUIV DLC starting December 2015 for everyone that verified their Paradox Account email. This turned out to be very popular so we decided to mix it up a little bit!

From today, 15:00, anyone that verifies their account will now get a South Indian Portraits pack!
This adds new clothing and thousands of unique face combinations for both male and female characters while playing as any South Indian Nation.

Before you ask any questions please read the below FAQ.

How do I get this DLC?
- Login to your account page (https://accounts.paradoxplaza.com)
- Make sure your email is verified by going to the "Settings" tab. If your email is not verified you can send a re-verification email from here.
- Once it is verified go to the "Keys" tab.
- If you have connected your Paradox Account to your Steam account, just click the relevant "Activate" button.
- If not, then copy the key, and use the "Activate a Product on Steam" dialog in your Steam Client, in the Games drop-down menu.
- Well done, you've claimed your DLC!

I already have the EUIV DLC pack, will I still have it?
Yes! If you have already verified your email you will get this DLC in addition to the previous EUIV DLC!

How long will it take before I can claim it?
As before it can take between 48 and 72 hours to distribute all the keys (there are quite a few of you guys out there!) so please be patient. If nothing has arrived after this time, please make sure your email is verified (explained above) and only then contact support.

Will you be doing this for more products such as HoI IV and Stellaris?
That remains to be seen but it should be worth noting that the sooner you verify your email, the better, as you will never miss out on any free DLC like this!

If I verify my email, will you send me sales offers and stuff?
Not if you don’t opt in to it under the “Subscriptions” tab. We will send you information about your account (purchases, login info, that sort of stuff), but you won’t get any newsletters or special offers unless you opt in to it.

What if I DO want newsletters and info about sales?
Then you log into your account, choose the subscription tab, and select which games you want to get updates about!

Can I still activate this DLC, or the previous one, if I don't own the games?
No, the DLCs require either EU IV or CKII.

If you have any questions please ask them here (after reading the FAQ of course!) and we will do our best to answer them!

Last edited:
Reactions:
Nice.

One question: 15:00 is Swedish time? (AKA +1 GMT)

Only seeing the EUIV dlc on my list of keys, will the portrait pack show up in a bit or is it the same key somehow?

My keys tab page is saying "You have not created a user profile yet"

But I have a PD account, yeno, the one I'm using for this forum?

Great. This method of handing out free dlc work so fantastically last time.

Reactions:
As before it can take between 48 and 72 hours to distribute all the keys (there are quite a few of you guys out there!) so please be patient.
Just like last time for EU4, it might take a bit for everyone to receive it. I don't recall anyone not eventually getting it last time, and it's not like this is something of vital importance.

Reactions:
There is 15:00 and I still don't have DLC.

Only seeing the EUIV dlc on my list of keys, will the portrait pack show up in a bit or is it the same key somehow?

Guys, read the OP FFS.

As before it can take between 48 and 72 hours to distribute all the keys (there are quite a few of you guys out there!) so please be patient. If nothing has arrived after this time, please make sure your email is verified (explained above) and only then contact support.

Reactions:
Thank you for this free DLC again! Hopefully I will receive it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.