• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While that is true, when the new forums took over the emails "sorta" became unverified.
They were still listed and you could get mails, but due to the move they were treated as unverified by the system itself even though it said they were verified.
Inputting the email and confirming afterwords seems to [almost always] solve it.
Can't have affected everybody, since I didn't need to reverify.

Reactions:
While that is true, when the new forums took over the emails "sorta" became unverified.
They were still listed and you could get mails, but due to the move they were treated as unverified by the system itself even though it said they were verified.
Inputting the email and confirming afterwords seems to [almost always] solve it.

Strangely enough, about 20 minutes ago when I went to check, I had an email from Paradox:

Welcome to Your Paradox Account
Hi there!

Thank you for registering a Paradox Account! You haven't just opened an account, you've gained a whole bunch of friends today!

In my Paradox account, there was a big button that said I should verify my email (even though it was confirmed long ago, and I did the Steam link back with the EU4 promotion). After doing so, the CK2 SIP DLC was in my Keys area next to Conclave.

Reactions:
Connecting, disconnecting and reconnecting my Steam account gave me the key. I think I needed to also have clicked some of the links I got in e-mail notices, but I'm not sure.

Ironically, changing my e-mail address did not actually do anything.

(Figured I could always just buy Sunset Invasion, which I'm not going to use, should it turn out this DLC wasn't basically meant for everyone, and went ahead and got it.)

I think I needed to also have clicked some of the links I got in e-mail notices, but I'm not sure.
Of course you need to click the link; otherwise they can't know it is your email. as no confirmation has come from it.

Any tips for getting past the CAPTCHA? I've tried lower case, space, but it's bothering me intensely. Is there a magical way of doing these monstrosities?
You don't get those where you need to e.g. pick all the pictures with food? Strange given how PI have used those for years.

I don't have Rajahs of India and have no intention on buying that DLC. It would've been great if we could chose from different portraits connected to what DLC:s we have. I would've chosen something Celtic or Norse, because the DLC:s I have, and bought today on the sale, are connected to Europe.

Last edited:
Reactions:
I don't have Rajahs of India and have no intention on buying that DLC. It would've been great if we could choose from different portraits connected to what DLC:s we have. I would've chosen something Celtic or Norse, because the DLC:s I have, and bought today on the sale, are connected to Europe.
You are aware you are complaining about something you got for free?

Reactions:
I don't have Rajahs of India and have no intention on buying that DLC. It would've been great if we could choose from different portraits connected to what DLC:s we have. I would've chosen something Celtic or Norse, because the DLC:s I have, and bought today on the sale, are connected to Europe.

You still can play South Indians... only Indian religions are forbitten... not Indian cultures :p

You probably know this already, but you guys rock! :D

Thanks! :)

sweet <3

Status
Not open for further replies.