• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just stumbled upon this AAR, not even halfway through yet, but I like it very much so far. Had a sneak-peak at the last chapters but intend to read through all of the history of Denmark turned Scandinavia.

Congrats and thanks for the work/time/efforts.

Nice to see the conclusion. Well done!

Thank you- and thanks for following

Just stumbled upon this AAR, not even halfway through yet, but I like it very much so far. Had a sneak-peak at the last chapters but intend to read through all of the history of Denmark turned Scandinavia.

Congrats and thanks for the work/time/efforts.

Thank you. I'm glad this is still being read.

Since I am answering here anyway, I might as well give a short update on the sequel.
I will finish my M.Sc. thesis in late September, and then I'll hopefully have time to start a new AAR. I played through one test of the converted save game already, and I think the world is balanced enough to give a fun V2 game.

I'll announce in this thread when something new happens

Seems like I missed it when it was posted, but that was quite interesting to read and a nice conclusion.
Looking forward to your next project! (whichever option you choose; the second one does sound most intriguing.)