• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have been playing the new version of this mod fine and am now up to 623 AVC. I am now having an issue whereby the game saves fine, but when I exit and go back to the saved games it then crashes. If I go to the save game directory in windows explorer and remove the latest save game that is causing the crash it is ok and I can play again. But then when I save it and exit and then try to go back to load the save games it crashes once again.

I have used the save game trimmer recently and the file size is therefore not large (20 mgb).

Click below to download the problem save game file:
http://explorethemed.com/Rome623_01_18.rome

Last edited:
There were some people with some problem that couldn't play the game, it crashed in "creating world" and some runtime error appeared. It seems that some computers can't calculate the cache properly, so if you have this problem use these instructions.

Try checking if the province textures that you can download from Magna Terra download thread (right next to the "main" download) are in the vanilla map/cache/province_textures file.

Here are the cache files, put the "cache" in the mod map/cache folder, and the "vanilla cache" in the vanilla map/cache. The vanilla cache folder should only have these 3 files and the province_textures folder. http://www.gamefront.com/files/21526954/cache.rar

Clicking on Macedonia or Magna Graecia in the Ledger causes a CTD.

Hmm... the ledger is somewhat problematic, I don't know why it work wrong for these countries that apparently are working fine, however people also said Magna Graecia had a similar problem.

Ave!

I'm trying to play this mod, but the further in ages I go, the more it crashes.

Image1.jpg

This is what happen after a week of playing.

When it starts like this, I have to push the Windows button to come back to Windows and then click on Rome Icon again.

This happened even with the old versions of this mod.

Could someone help, please?

Thanks!

I entered the game directory and moved away all the file from the map/cache directory, but nothing changed.
The game starts as usual and I can play, until the turning of a month, when everything crashes. It Always happens the further I go in game. recently I can play for a"game time" of 15 days: at the 31 of may everything goes crashing!:mad: