• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No, the modder has moved to the CK2 version. Still, it is a great addition to Sengoku, even though some newly added startdates are unfinished.

Reactions:
No, the modder has moved to the CK2 version. Still, it is a great addition to Sengoku, even though some newly added startdates are unfinished.

Thanks, I've only played the demo back when the game was released but Sengoku is only €2 now on paradoxstore so will buy it soon and try this mod out! ;)

You need to register your game in order to access the User Mods subforum.

EDIT: Hm, there is nothing in the User Mods section for me either o_O I will ask a Moderator about this.

Reactions:
You need to register your game in order to access the User Mods subforum.

EDIT: Hm, there is nothing in the User Mods section for me either o_O I will ask a Moderator about this.
This is due to the permissions after the forum transition not being fixed for the Sengoku forum yet. Look into here for more details.

Reactions:
The characters crossing the hands on the front are women. ;)
The hair styles are also different.

I have a quiestion.... I played this mod.... how do you do to determinate that minamoto yoritomo dies in 1198 in the game.... cause in the original game, the characters do not die in their defunction date.... I mean, each character in the original game doesn't die as the file character shows... but in your mod... minamoto yoritomo exactly die in 1198... how do you do....? if you know what I mean.... please tell me.... And another question.... women can not be Clan leaders or kokujin....? if you know tell me....