• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The best part about it is that you are totally free to use it or not - I don't 'cos it would ruin my game totally but for someone else it might enhance the game. We all have different visual preferences.

I know some people don't like the anime portraits, but the original portraits don't look like the Japanese for the people who can remark the difference between Japanese, Korean and Chinese faces, or for the people who are used to the graphics in the Nobunaga's ambition series. ;)

Well, I prefer having Korean looking faces to cartoonish ones. There are some good mods for Shogun 2 TW in that regard - maybe they can be ported over? How many different faces for men and how many for women are in the Sengoku game?

Well, I prefer having Korean looking faces to cartoonish ones.
The problem is the vanilla portraits aren't Korean faces nor Chinese. I can't say their nationality. Maybe they come from an Eastasian neverland. :D

There are some good mods for Shogun 2 TW in that regard - maybe they can be ported over? How many different faces for men and how many for women are in the Sengoku game?

Difficult to answer, since the portraits are combined by parts of the face. Each part contains different 10-20 styles, but they are replacable with each other.

The problem is the vanilla portraits aren't Korean faces nor Chinese. I can't say their nationality. Maybe they come from an Eastasian neverland. :D

Difficult to answer, since the portraits are combined by parts of the face. Each part contains different 10-20 styles, but they are replacable with each other.
Ah I see - bummer. So you would indeed need a 2D artist - also to fix those inappropriate building icons. My inquiries haven't barred any fruit - can you maybe make a request in general forum that would be seen by more people?

Ah I see - bummer. So you would indeed need a 2D artist - also to fix those inappropriate building icons. My inquiries haven't barred any fruit - can you maybe make a request in general forum that would be seen by more people?

Generally speaking, the paradox mod community lacks the people with graphic skill.

Missed your answer. If you still want it as a sticky, PM me :)

Thanks! Thinking about the frequency of the posts in the general forum, I consider this thread doesn't definitively need stickied.

This is the grand plan of MIH.

Ver.0.7
Scenarios
- finish 1180 scenario
- make 1534 scenario playable
Events
- positive and negative events about buildings
- duel events

ver.0.8
Scenarios
- make 1570 scenario playable
Events
- more events about the religions
- more events about the lifestyles
Mechanics
- improve ambitions

ver.0.9
Scenarios
- make 1333 scenario playable
Events
- fix of the vanilla events
- more events of internal and external trades

Scenarios
- make 1399 scenario playable
- add characters between 1180 and 1600. At least ca.1000 characters who exist in Nobunaga's ambition series.
Events
- tweak of the existing events
Mechanics
- make the play as vassal more fun

Although I think it is not an impossible plan, I am not sure when this work will finish. This is just a plan, so any request and suggestion is always welcome.:)

Hi, I didn't buy this game but think this is really nice mod.

May I ask some questions, please?

If I play 1582 scenario, can I play Toyotomi Hideyoshi? Or Hashiba Hideyoshi in that time.

If the game will end by 1600, then will it be included the scenario for Korea invading?

I think gain the court title is really awesome system, what is the highest title? Kanpaku?

Hi, I didn't buy this game but think this is really nice mod.

May I ask some questions, please?

If I play 1582 scenario, can I play Toyotomi Hideyoshi? Or Hashiba Hideyoshi in that time.

If the game will end by 1600, then will it be included the scenario for Korea invading?

I think gain the court title is really awesome system, what is the highest title? Kanpaku?

The game ends if you own 50% of Japan (ca.180 provinces), and Korean invasion or Kanpaku is beyond this range and epilogue of Sengoku.
So Korean invasion isn't included in MIH and you can be assigned only lower ranks of Kanpaku til Shosanmi.

1582 scenario includes Hashiba, of course.:)

Looks really interesting Chatnoir, thanks for sharing !

One thing That has always bothered me with sengoku is that you do not see Hokkaido on the map. I mean, i know Hokkaido wasn't very relevant to the era but you can at least show it as an empty land.

It would be like replacing the sahara with water in CK2 because there was no one there :p

I have no skill of creating new land. I would really see Hokkaido and Korean peninsula, though.

For the "MotE generation", I have updated the mod to ver.0.684. :)

I want to thank you in the name of the MotE generation: i am enjoying this mod so much that i haven't yet touched MotE. :)

Thanks! That is a prise for me. :)