• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

PDXKatten

Community Manager
Administrator
Paradox Staff
QA
Oct 14, 2022
Generals!

Don't miss our new General LoFi video over on the HOI YouTube Channel! After all, even the most battle-hardened General needs to take it easy every now and then~

Plus these tracks are bound to help give you a tactical advantage on the battlefield ;)

How many references can you find?

Make sure to check it out http://pdxint.at/3otMvhu

Generic 16_9 (1920x1080) MAIN EDIT.png

• 17Like
  • 2Love
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
Two weeks since the last DD and even longer since the last patch...this...no.
The last DD appeared last week (May 16th to be exactly), that's 8 days and not two weeks. It was also said in that DD at the very end:

That's all I have for this week, as always please ask questions and comment. I hope to see you in 2 weeks for the next Dev corner where Arheo will introduce you to another feature coming to you in the future

So likely we will have a new DD next week. And the last patch went official on May 16th as well...

Not that I'm particularly excited about the vid posted - I prefer patches and content related DDs as well -, but I don't mind it either as I see that others enjoy it and I acknowledge that some artist love went into this (I e.g. like the bear figurine on the desk in the announcement pic, probably depicting famous Wojtek)

• 3Like
Reactions:
i love that "ambience" videos.

I have addiction to watch rains/storms.

If there's anything from hoi4 that stuck in my mind, it was when preparing a Fall Gelb, seeing the divisions on the border, with the sound of rain/storm, was playing "Retribution".

i like the storm effect on high seas too.

The last DD appeared last week (May 16th to be exactly), that's 8 days and not two weeks. It was also said in that DD at the very end:

That's all I have for this week, as always please ask questions and comment. I hope to see you in 2 weeks for the next Dev corner where Arheo will introduce you to another feature coming to you in the future

So likely we will have a new DD next week. And the last patch went official on May 16th as well...

Not that I'm particularly excited about the vid posted - I prefer patches and content related DDs as well -, but I don't mind it either as I see that others enjoy it and I acknowledge that some artist love went into this (I e.g. like the bear figurine on the desk in the announcement pic, probably depicting famous Wojtek)
No dev team time went into making this video, we are hard at work making the next expansion. :cool:

• 7Like
Reactions:
No dev team time went into making this video, we are hard at work making the next expansion. :cool:
I already assumed that, but thanks for confirming it :)

The portrait of mr generico is *chef's kiss*