• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can't wait to try this out.

Is there any possibility of this being made compatible with VIET? Once you come back to it of course. The B.C.B (Big Christian Blob) in Western Europe needs to collapse, yet it's being saved by those dang blank events. If you're not interested is there some sort of Quick-Fix I could perform so that I can finally see France turn green?

Is there any possibility of this being made compatible with VIET? Once you come back to it of course. The B.C.B (Big Christian Blob) in Western Europe needs to collapse, yet it's being saved by those dang blank events. If you're not interested is there some sort of Quick-Fix I could perform so that I can finally see France turn green?

I have actually started updating it, though there isn't a lot of time I can devote to it, especially after the 3rd when Rome 2 comes out. The blank events weren't even a thing before the 1.111 patch, so I've got my work cut out for me. I'm not sure why they are happening, so please bear with me :) I'll update the OP.

Overking asterix!!!!

Last edited:
Is there a way to be the Gauls before they conquer Aquitaine?

Thanks

For the Gaulish reconquest, I have found this if it can help you!
gaule_avt1.jpg