• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(64453)

Recruit
Jan 13, 2007
I know it seems a bit churlish, given that the game only cost me 65p, but the download does not include a manual (same with Two Thrones). So, how does one get hold of a manual? It would seem best if Paradox scanned a copy and included it with any new downloads.

The elusive manual

Oops,

Sorry - it is there..... the Gamersgate Downloader (nice and simple) sets up two folders: 1 where you tell it to go, and another in the same directory with all the bits and bobs.... it's in the second one.

BB

*Bump*

Glad Mr. Bill found his manual, but I can't find mine. Same thing, downloaded the game for $1.00 off Gamersgate - and without a manual or a list of shortcuts the game is nearly unplayable. Being unable to merge armies is giving me a headache. Anywho, does anyone know where this manual is? Gamersgate created a temporary folder, but no manual there. Also, no manual in the Paradox folder. I even did a full computer search (looking for files created/modified on 12/16), and I was still unable to find it. I did find a config file with some keyboard shortcuts but... "g" is not merging my armies... Anyways, thanks for the help, if anyone can.
-Dave

Are you 100% it's not available from the GG website, as the previous poster described? It's a separate download. If not, contact them on support@gamersgate.com .

Oh. thanks. I found it on the GG Website. I misunderstood the previous post; GG does create two folders when you download it, but the manual is downloaded separately from GG. Thanks for the response. Last night I found the command to merge units, and discovered that you just can't merge armies while they are in enemy territory, I guess. Now I just have to figure out how to convince the English to invade France to kick off the war int eh first place. I'll fish around for a patch or something...
Thanks again.

-Dave