• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

On which country shall we work now?

• USSR

Votes: 45 36,6%
  • USA

Votes: 12 9,8%
  • UK/Commonwealth

Votes: 11 8,9%
  • France

Votes: 5 4,1%
  • Italy

Votes: 12 9,8%
  • Japan

Votes: 17 13,8%
  • China/Warlords

Votes: 5 4,1%
  • Generic

Votes: 16 13,0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys, I really appreciate what you are doing.

Getting dinky little new sprites for my long-researched unit that I eked out the IC to produce is one of the little delights of HoI for me. Therefore more sprites = better. I'm using BeBro's sprites right now, but I'd love to have more, more more!

Thanks a bundle, and hope you are having some fun.

Not possible to download the sprite-pack

Hi,

would like to download your great sprite-pack, however it is not possible to register first. I am constantly receiving the following error-message:

502 Bad Gateway
Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.

Web Server at gamerkollektiv.net :confused:
unquote

I was wondering if you are still working on the packs for the other nations as there seems to be low activity in this forum and on your homepage.

Thanks & keep up the good work! Would be glad to see more packs coming! :D

Sorry for the late replay guys, so here it comes:

1.The Download will be available again ( after we moved the server, some downloads don´t seem to work )
2.We don´t have much time at the moment and there are only 2 people working on it.

3.If someone wants to help/wants support for mods, i advice you to go to our forum, where we work on the packs :)

Great Work, this Sprite Pack! And every great work needs time :)

Question: where to download the pack? everytime i try this at the given adress, it breaks up at 5 MB. :(

Thanks a lot, mate! I only looked at the download section... great - now the game feeling will grew up! :D

hi everyone, i just downloaded the german sprite pack. really excited. thanks alot to the creators.

are there more packs than just the german one? or is still coming?

Also, noob question.....how do I install the sprite pack correctly?

NVM got it. didnt see the read me the first time

Last edited: