• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

davidbro

Recruit
14 Badges
Feb 26, 2019
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Divine Wind
hey guys sorry if wrong place but ive exhausted all options really

I am running Windows 10 and EU3 Divine Wind won't load.
I have spent hours on various forums trying to fix this issue.
This game will not launch or load either through Steam or directly from the installed folder.
I have tried using various compability modes which also didn't work.
I tried the 4gb fix which also didn't help.
I deleted the cache folder, didnt help.
Ran steam integrity check of file, didn't help (but added cache back)
Initially I had a popup stating I had the dx9 dll file missing, and I downloaded that file and put it into the system files myself. I no longer have the popup stating the these files are missing but the game still will not load at all.
The popup I get says the application was not able to start correctly. 0xc000007b

please help, i miss this game!

I had an issue with installation on my new Windows 10 system (after repurchasing the game as a download because Win 10 doesn't work with the on-disc DRM) where it aborted the install due to lack of a .dll file. After downloading the proper file, the installation completed, but the game wouldn't run. I eventually had to use a registry cleaner to remove the game's registry entries (Warning: NOT a task for the computer illiterate), and it installed properly and ran after that. Now playing it heavily for the last month or three.

I m also have Steam version divine wind + 4 gb ram old hp notebook+Windows 10 (latest version) and i spent all my yesterday night time for playing. İn my opinion, check your NET.FRAMEWORK files. Update them, restart your pc and go for glory