• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Vrykolaus

Recruit
33 Badges
Dec 17, 2012
  • Rome Gold
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Sengoku
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Knights of Honor
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Victoria 2
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
I just downloaded CK2 Plus today figured I would try it out. I put the mod in documents paradox ck2 mod folder. The game starts up fine and I am able to pick my ruler. Once I hit the start button the game loads and boots me back to the desktop. I have no other mods being run with it and I own 3 dlc's that I am running if this helps. Thanks.

I just downloaded CK2 Plus today figured I would try it out. I put the mod in documents paradox ck2 mod folder. The game starts up fine and I am able to pick my ruler. Once I hit the start button the game loads and boots me back to the desktop. I have no other mods being run with it and I own 3 dlc's that I am running if this helps. Thanks.
Where did you download it from? 99% of the time that I've seen this happen the person has downloaded the wrong version.

Where did you download it from? 99% of the time that I've seen this happen the person has downloaded the wrong version.
I downloaded from this page.

For some reason it won't let me link the website where I got it from. Strangely enough it was from this website.

I downloaded from the Download Plus for CK2 2.8 Installer link just below the big CK2 banner.

I'm not really knowledgeable or up to date with CK2 Plus so it's possible I could of downloaded something incorrectly. Any help is appreciated. .

I downloaded from this page.

For some reason it won't let me link the website where I got it from. Strangely enough it was from this website.

I downloaded from the Download Plus for CK2 2.8 Installer link just below the big CK2 banner.

I'm not really knowledgeable or up to date with CK2 Plus so it's possible I could of downloaded something incorrectly. Any help is appreciated. .
You definitely have the wrong version. The correct thread is this one