• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Plank of Wood

μεσσηγυδορποχέστης
24 Badges
Nov 16, 2010
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines
/join #PlonkGame.

ntzVTXG.gif

On the 24th June, 2016, the results of the EU Referendum came up as a perfect draw. 12,671,431 to 12,671,431. Numerous recounts continued to end up in the exact same result. By July, the financial markets, riddled with uncertainty, brought Britain into the greatest economic depression it has ever seen due to continued inconclusive result. Seeing this as a national crisis, David Cameron formed a national Coalition - made up of Liberal Democrats, Pro-Europe Tories, and Centrist Labourites. A splinter faction of Conservatives, under the leadership of Gove and Boris Johnson, ended this coalition with a No-Confidence vote within a month, triggering a General Election.

The August election was riddled by strikes, rioting, and violence. Anti-EU groups felt that they had won, but that Britain's destiny had been stolen from them, whilst in Scotland, which was very much in favour of the EU, believed that England would try to impose a Brexit upon them. On Election day, the 22nd August 2016, unaware of eachother's actions, the SNP Government in Holyrood declared independence from the United Kingdom - whilst UKIP seized control of East Anglia and most of Kent. Both the Coalition Government and the Johnson Government (both considering themselves the legitimate Government of the country) declared a state of emergency - the Johnson Government, however, also immediately withdrew from the EU. In the following week, the armed forces rallied around the two opposing Governments, while the East Anglian UKIP State called all loyal Brexiters to heed the call and defend the nation from the tyranny of Brussells.

Meanwhile, in the north - having experienced a long summer of striking, violence, and uncertainty - distanced itself from the chaos in the south, instead seeking the direction of their traditional political leaders in the Labour Party. Hard-Leftist Jeremy Corbyn, seeing this as his last chance to prove himself as a leader, united the northern Cities (except, notably, Newcastle) under the banner of Labour. Their next steps will be unknown - whether they will intervene in the south, or whether they have something else in mind. Uprisings in Wales and Cornwall - and a unity pact in the Midlands - saw the country torn into a jigsaw puzzle of regional powers on the verge of war.

It is September 1st, 2016, the first day of a very British Civil War.

Game Rules
Each player controls a faction in Great Britain. Every turn, you PM me your orders for that particular turn, which always last 2 weeks in the game world. Each faction gets three orders, one domestic, and two combat. Domestic orders relate to the internal affairs of your faction, while combat is ordering your armies where to attack or move to, or to recruit more followers. For example:

Cornwall Orders

Domestic Order: Make a giant statue of a cornish pastie.
Combat Order 1: March the Cornish Freedom Army into Somerset.
Combat Order 2: Recruit more Cornishmen into the Army.

If you want to defend an area, there is no need to give an order. If an army is in a location it is assumed that they are already digging in and will defend it from enemy attacks.

Combat is determined through a secret process which is known only to me. The best way to ensure victory is to post in character content frequently and to keep the game entertaining - the best players will receive bonuses in their orders. Each faction will also have a army training level, ranging from "volunteer" to "professional", which represents how well your forces can fight.

Factions will from time to time receive events in the style of Victoria 2. The player in charge of the faction will have to decide which option to take, and live with the consequences. These will often relate to the internal goings on of your factions, and will have a direct impact on the unity of your faction. If unity becomes too low, or you take some unwise choices, you may find a splint faction rising up - lead by one of our lucky reserve players.

Each faction will also have a level of supplies, ranging from "Starved" to "Wealthy". Your supply level determines how well you can feed the people within your territory and keep your soldiers battle ready. Poorly supplied armies are worse in battle, and poorly supplied citizens tend to revolt.

Your faction's stance on Europe will be a major force in the game. At the start, the Coalition, Scotland, and Revolutionary Wales are firmly in the Europhile camp, whilst the Boris Johnson Government and UKIP are firmly in the Brexit camp. Successes for your alliance will gradually draw more support, both with the populace and internationally, towards recognising your government as the legitimate one.

At the beginning of the game there are only two conflicts. The Coalition is at war with both the BoJo Government and UKIP, while Revolutionary Wales and National Wales are fighting for supremacy in the west. Everyone else is assumed to be neutral towards eachother, however this is likely to change.

Like any other game, everyone should be civil towards other players. This is supposed to be a lighthearted game and open hostility towards eachother or towards me is going to get the guilty people kicked from the game immediately. I'd also like to make a golden rule of Don't be weird about things. If I deem your calls to have every Sikh put in a concentration camp unfunny and a bit too far then I expect you to drop the matter and not be weird about it.

Statistics (Turn 1)
Faction: The Coalition Government
Leader: David Cameron
Capital: Bath
Ideology: Cameronism
Supplies: Strained
Unity: Average
Army Composition: 60% Professional, 40% Reservist
Forces:
British 1st Army (Reading): 25,000
British 2nd Army (Cambridge): 15,000
British 3rd Army (Brighton): 10,000
Western Garrison (Bath): 2,000

Faction: The Boris Johnson Government
Leader: Boris Johnson
Capital: London
Ideology: Johnsonism
Supplies: Good
Unity: Poor
Army Composition: 50% Professional, 50% Reservist
Forces:
Metropolitan Army (London): 25,000
Portsmouth Naval Guard (Portsmouth): 5,000
Midlands Army (Milton Keynes): 20,000

Faction: The Labour Party
Leader: Jeremy Corbyn
Capital: Manchester
Ideology: Corbynism
Supplies: Average
Unity: Low
Army Composition: 70% Reservist, 30% Volunteer
Forces:
1st Northern Citizen Guard (Manchester): 35,000
2nd Northern Citizen Guard (Sheffield): 10,000
Momentum (Leeds): 2,000

Faction: Scotland
Leader: Nichola Sturgeon
Capital: Edinburgh
Ideology: Scottishism
Unity: High
Army Composition: 80% Reservist, 20% Volunteer
Forces:
1st Scottish National Army (Edinburgh): 30,000
2nd Scottish National Army (Glasgow): 15,000
Scottish Border Guard (Coldstream): 2,000

Faction: East Anglia
Leader: Nigel Farage
Capital: Norwich
Ideology: Faragism
Army Composition: 30% Reservist, 70% Volunteer
Forces:
Channel Defence Force (Dover): 17,500
United Kingdom Independence Army (Colchester): 17,500

Faction: The Midlands Alliance
Leader: Tony Blair
Capital: Birmingham
Ideology: Blairism, Campbell-Mandelsonianism
Unity: Average
Army Composition: 50% Reservist, 50% Volunteer
Forces:
1st Defence Army (Birmingham): 15,000
2nd Defence Army (Nottingham): 10,000

Faction: National Wales
Leader: Neil Hamilton
Capital: Swansea
Ideology: Welsh Loyalism
Army Composition: 100% Reservist
Forces:
Army of Wales (Swansea): 10,000

Faction: Revolutionary Wales
Leader: Leanne Wood
Capital: Cardiff
Ideology: Welsh Nationalism
Army Composition: 100% Volunteer
Forces:
1st Fyddin Gymreig (Cardiff): 3,000 (Growing)
2nd Fyddin Gymreig (Aberystwyth): 3,000 (Growing)

Faction: Cornwall
Leader: TBD
Capital: Truro
Ideology: Cornish Nationalism
Army Composition: 100% Volunteer
Forces:
Cornish Free Army (Truro): 5,000 (Growing)

Faction: The Newcastle Provisional Government
Leader: Michael Gove
Capital: Newcastle
Ideology: Goveism
Army Composition: 80% Professional, 20% Elite
Forces:
Gove's Task Force (Newcastle): 10,000

Last edited:
Sure, I'll put you on the reserve list.

wales-flag.jpg

Wales
Allegiance: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and Her Majesty the Queen, Elizabeth II of Windsor
Capital: Cardiff (Provisional Capital of Swansea)
First Minister: Neil Hamilton (UKIP)
Deputy First Minister: Geraint Davies (Welsh Labour)

September 1st 2016,
Undisclosed location

Prime Minister Cameron quietly entered the dimly lit conference room as silence fell on its occupant. A large table stood in the center of the Victorian styled room, with huge velvet draperies covering the windows. Quickly seating, he got the meeting underway, getting down to business being a quick solution to the rising tension and stress caused by the fracture of the country.

Cameron: Any news from London?
Chief of the General Staff N. Carter: Firmly into the rebels hands.
Cameron: Should we really call them rebels?
Chief of the General Staff N. Carter: I am quite sure that Mr. Johnson would have more grandiloquent terms, but the gist of it being that they are rebelling.
Clegg: We must focus on retaking the capital before they can settle in.
Cameron: Quite so, Nick, quite so. Any news on Farron?
Clegg: He was in his constituency in Cumbria when the trouble began. I haven’t been able to reach him for now.
Cameron: Looks like it will be me and you Nick, for old time’s sake.
Clegg: Hopefully this will end in a better fashion.
Cameron: What do you mean Nick?
Clegg: My party got wiped off.
Cameron: Oh right, I forgot about that ... well, if we don't play our cards carefully, we could very well be permanently wiped off. Which is why I need your experience Nick.

The men in the room proceeded to get briefed by military personnel on the current situation in the entire country. The outlook was grim, to say the least.

Cameron: We need to set up a war cabinet. Then, an address to the nation.
Umunna: Good idea. What do you have in mind David?
Cameron: I’ll take charge of Defense, You will be my deputy, Nick’s taking Home Secretary, Theresa May will head a new Ministry of Information and George will keep our finances stable and our credit opened.
Umunna: Ministry of Information, what’s that?
Cameron: The key to warfare.
Umunna: Are we at war?
Cameron: With a guy like Boris Johnson, we soon will be. Theresa, my dear?
May: Yes Mr. Prime Minister?
Cameron: Notify the media, we will speak with the nation tonight.
May : Can I give an advance of your speech?
Cameron: Tea first, then the speech. After all, we are proper Britons, aren’t we?

They all chuckled before leaving the room to prepare for their own tasks.

The Coalition Government – War cabinet
Prime Minister : Rt. Hon. David Cameron (Conservative)

Deputy Prime Minister : Hon. Chuka Umunna (Labour)

Minister of Defense : Rt. Hon. David Cameron

Chancellor of the Exchequer: Hon. Georges Osborne

Home Secretary : Nick Clegg (Lib-Dem)

Minister of Information : Hon. Theresa May

September 1st 2016,
On every main TV channels

ewQzcDg.jpg

“Fellow Britons, fellow democrats.

I am speaking to you tonight because our nation is going through a period of great peril. Britain, which for centuries stood as a bastion of democracy, enlightenment and civility is on the brink of civil war, torn-apart by factions, some devoid of any sense of statesmanship and vigorously devoted to their own self-interest.

Through history, this nation has always been a force for good in the world. We accomplished great things together, because we always been stronger together, because our forces and talents naturally add up to glory.

The August elections were plagued by violence, riots and strikes. They could hardly be called free elections under these conditions and their result will be endlessly contested. As your Prime Minister, elected last in a free and fair election, I have gathered with me members of Parliament from all horizons, from the entire spectrum, from Liberal-Democrats to Labourites, who allied with my Conservative colleagues, have all pledged the safeguarding of democracy in our fair land.

True and free elections will be held as soon as possible, and I call and Mr. Johnson to vacate the capital in order for the government to resume its business. Duty demands that we put the safeguard of the nation above our political career or allegiances.

I am also keenly aware that our nation will never be the same and that the bonds that unite us all as Britons have been shaken, it appears to us quite clear that we need to rethink the political bonds between all the countries of this Union. It is why today, I extend the hand of friendship to all of those who seeks to build a diverse and prosperous union, prosperous because of our differences, not in spite of them. Let us build together a Britain for all Britons, a modern Britain, confident in itself, ready to carry the legacy of our United Kingdom on the world stage.

To those who would seek to plunge this country in turmoil, chaos and war, I give a solemn and dire warning. Britain will be defended, make no mistake. Do not try to force our hand, do not test our resolve. You will fail.

I urge all Britons to rally behind our Unity Coalition Government for the safeguard of democracy, for the safeguard of freedom and for the safeguard of our British values.

Good evening, and stay safe.”

The Hamilton Cabinet
First Minister of Wales: Neil Hamilton (UKIP)
Deputy First Minister of Wales: Geraint Davies (Labour)
Minister of Defence: Gareth Bale (Conservative)
Chancellor of the Exchequer: David Rowlands (UKIP)
Home Secretary: Andrew Davies (Conservative)
Foreign Secretary: John Bufton (UKIP)

Last edited:
Dracula-_castle_matte.jpg

Somewhere in London: The Johnsonite Headquarters
HAGUE: Where is Boris? He should have been here much earlier. We need to have things well organized if we our government is going to survive.

DAVIS: *Sigh* You can never know what that bloke is up too…

HAGUE: Time is at the essence. We can’t have Cameron and Osborne reorganize themselves while we remain here waiting…

HOWARD: I agree. We need to be ready for war or else it will be a bloody affair.

IDS: Well, if he doesn’t show up, we could always have me as leade-

[Boris Johnson precedes to crash through a window, before standing up and wiping off shards of glass.]

BORIS: Well, hello all! Sorry I was late, I was just meeting with my adoring fans outside the HQ, riding on ziplines and doing wheelies on my motorbike. But now that I’m here, let’s get this show on the road, shall we?

Now, everyone here can agree that if we are going to win the fight, we need a strong leader to get the job done. As the most popular, bombastic, and most attractive man in Britain, I hereby nominate myself as leader of our government! Anyone oppose?

IDS: Well, I would like to put myself forward as a candidate…

BORIS: Sorry Iain, I couldn’t hear you but I’ll assume that it was an affirmation of support. In which case I am unopposed and elected unanimously!

HAGUE: Now hold on Boris, with the Queen’s authority now irrelevant at this point in the civil war, wouldn’t it be possible to establish yourself with a higher role?

BORIS: What are you suggesting, Willy?

HAGUE: Perhaps, as you are such a popular man, a coronation of sorts in order?

BORIS: Hmm, King Boris? I suppose it is a possibility, as I have already prepared a crown and everything for just this event. But, do you think it will go against my populist principles and common-man image to accept such a prestigious and elite honor?

HAGUE: Of course not.

BORIS: In that case, I hereby nominate myself as Emperor Boris I of Britain! Also, my first act of duty is to appoint Willy here as Lord Protector for his splendid ideas!

IDS: Now wait a minute, let I have something to sa-

BORIS: Yes everything is already going very smoothly!

HAMMOND: Erm, you don't think the Queen will mind, Boris?

BORIS: I don't think so. We could also give her a peerage or something if we win this.

HAGUE: That's sounds about right...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnsonite Cabinet
tDrtCuc.jpg

Emperor Boris I of Great Britain

wHCLNts.jpg

Lord Protector Hague of Richmond

Cuzjeme.jpg

(Actual Photo)

Chancellor of the Exchequer Michael Goldsmith Einstein Disraeli Howard

foreign-secretary-philip-hammond.jpg

Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond

David-Davis_1779419c.jpg

Minister of War David Davis

Duncan-Smith-reshu_3299529b.jpg

Head of Intelligence and Secret Police Iain Duncan Smith

Logo_Labour_Party.svg_zpsmmbgies6.png

Northern Government

Jeremy_Corbyn_April_2016_zpsqxk6mzdg.jpg

The Actual Prime Minister of this country...
Allegiance: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and Her Majesty the Queen, Elizabeth II of Windsor ((For now…))

Administrative Center: Manchester (Provisional)

Leader: Jeremy Corbyn, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom

Deputy Prime Minister: Tom Watson

European Union Stance: “There are more important things right now, like fixing the country, so stop asking”

Cabinet: See Corbyn Shadow Cabinet, post-January 2016 reshuffle (for now, subject to change, if I so desire)

Notes: Following the madness that was the August Election, Corbyn, and his shadow cabinet along with most of the 2015 Parliament MPs, decided to head North before Johnson secured London. Once safely in Manchester, Corbyn announced that Labour would not be part of Cameron’s Coalition, and withdrew the whip (along with kicking out of the Party) any Labour MPs who joined it. Seeing that the Coalition couldn’t get a majority of the Parliament (who no one had any idea who really was in or not) and that Labour interpreted the Conservative Party to be two parties, the pro-Cameron tories and the pro-Johnson tories, Corbyn came to the completely legitimate and mathematically correct conclusion that Labour was the biggest party. As such, he was the rightful Prime Minister, and announced that to the world, forming yet a third government claiming to rule the entire UK, except this one in Manchester. On the EU, Corbyn is attempting to straddle, with a political class dominated by Europhiles, but leading an Eurosceptic populace.

Notes on the politics in Manchester: There are 2 major factions (each with two sub factions), plus Corbyn Loyalists

Brownites (pro-EU, and more Right-Wing faction) : Overall leader, former PM Gordon Brown

Pro-Corbyn: Led by Home Secretary Andy Burnham and Deputy PM Tom Watson

Anti-Corbyn: Led by Foreign Secretary Hilary Benn, Yvette Cooper, and First Secretary of State Angela Eagle

Eurosceptics:

Pro-Corbyn: Chancellor of the Exchequer John McDonnell

Anti-Corbyn: Kate Hoey

Rump Blairites: Maybe some are still around? Probably not, but maybe, possibly, if you squint real hard.​

Scottish_Parliament_logo.png

The Scottish Parliament
The Scots Pairlement
Pàrlamaid na h-Alba

Parties_in_the_Scottish_Parliament%2C_May_2016.png

Government:
Scottish National Party: 63 (N)

Opposition:
Conservative and Unionist Party: 31 (U)
Labour Party: 23 (O)
Green party of Scotland: 6 (N)
Liberal Democrats: 5 (O)

Scottish_Government_logo.png
First Minister Rt Hon Nicola Sturgeon MSP
85px-Nicola_Sturgeon_2.jpg

Deputy First Minister, Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills John Swinney MSP
85px-John_Swinney%2C_Cabinet_Secretary_for_Sustainable_Growth_%281%29.jpg

Cabinet Secretary for Finance and the Constitution Derek Mackay MSP
85px-DerekMacKayMSP20110509.JPG

Cabinet Secretary for Health and Sport Shona Robison MSP
85px-Shona_Robison%2C_Minister_for_Public_Health_and_Sport.jpg

Cabinet Secretary for Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform Roseanna Cunningham MSP
85px-Roseanna_Cunningham%2C_Minister_for_Environment_%281%29.jpg

Cabinet Secretary for Culture, Tourism and External Affairs Fiona Hyslop MSP
85px-Fiona_Hyslop%2C_Minister_for_Culture_and_External_Affairs_%282%29.jpg

Cabinet Secretary for Communities, Social Security and Equalities Angela Constance MSP
85px-AngelaConstanceMSP20110510.JPG

Cabinet Secretary for Justice Michael Matheson MSP
85px-MichaelMathesonMSP20110507.JPG

Cabinet Secretary for Economy, Jobs and Fair Work Keith Brown MSP
85px-Keith_Brown%2C_Minister_for_Transport_and_Infrastructure_%282%29.jpg

Cabinet Secretary for the Rural Economy and Connectivity Fergus Ewing MSP
Allegiance: The Scottish People
Capital: Edinburgh
EU stance: Pro
Sovereignty status: [Referendum pending]

Undisclosed location
September 1st 2016

Second Cabinet Meeting

Prime Minister Cameron stormed in the cabinet room, slamming the door behind him, the impact of which caused some dust to fall from the chandelier. Coughing a little, he sat in the big chair and looked at his cabinet.

Cameron: So, how did you like the speech?

Umunna: Impressive, I really like the close line. “Do not try our resolve, you will fail”

Cameron: I know, it’s a good line. I lifted it from Star Trek, when Sulu threatens Khan. Anyways, I thought it was going to be fantastic.

Osborne: Maybe a tad to bombastic, the markets will...

Cameron: The bloody markets will take my word. Anyway, it’s not like they have a genious alternative with Farrage and Johnson. Those champions tanked the pound faster than Gordon Brown tanked Labour.

Clegg: You forgot to mention Europe.

Cameron: Well, it’s not bloody important right now Nick.

Clegg: Was not this mess started by you accepting to do a referendum on Brexit?

Cameron: No, this shit was started when I signed Johnson’s candidacy papers.

Clegg: Not wiser.

May: Mr. Prime Minister, I have questions about my Ministry.

Cameron: Yes Theresa?

May: What do you intend me to do?

Cameron: Lie. Lie a lot.

May: You want me to do some propaganda?

Cameron: Information sounds better, don’t you agree? Could you pass me the biscuits dear?

The cabinet meeting continued...

Hereford Town Hall

The room was bustling as the remaining attendees arrived, all notables of the new Midlands Alliance: councillors, civil servants, even a smattering of local MPs unaffiliated with the larger factions. There was little to bind this ragtag collection together: little, except for one man. For the moment, he was nowhere to be seen. Instead the gravity of the room was entirely occupied by one Lord Mandelson, the Prince of Darkness, and his counterpart, Alastair Campbell, a brutish thug on the level of Yagoda and Yezhov. These two men were the leader's eyes and ears. It was their presence, and their power, that kept this humble bundle of politicians, this otherwise anomalous Alliance, together. After some time those assembled were ushered into an adjacent room, dominated by a vast table at which they all sat. All were visible, and visibly anxious, beyond the person sitting at the head of the table, shrouded in convenient shadow.

a05f958d-42e4-496b-8481-086a2591b8b5-620x372.png

The elusive figure beckoned Lord Mandelson to begin proceedings.
'We all know why we are here. We are here to bring Britain back from the abyss; to restore Britain to her true glory.'

One Councillor nervously raised a hand. Mandelson visibly took umbrage, but nevertheless permitted the man to speak.

'No disrespect, Lord Mandelson, but it sounds as if you want to take over the entire country. Isn't this Alliance about protecting the Midlands from the war?'

A loud silence followed. Mandelson was seething, his face red with rage at the man's insubordination. Suddenly, however, the elusive man at the head of the table leaned in, making himself visible.

2DBE503300000578-0-image-a-55_1451833248581.jpg

'I didn't come here to save the Midlands. I came here to save the country.'

500px-Flag_of_East_Anglia.svg.png

The Most Free and British State of East Anglia
Allegiance: Her Majesty the Queen, Elizabeth II
Stance: Independence from the European Union
Capital: Norwich

Prime Minister: Nigel Farage (UKIP)

Deputy Minister: Paul Andrew Nuttall (UKIP)
Chancellor of the Exchequer: Steven Woolfe (UKIP)
Secretary of State for British Affairs: Malcolm Pearson, Baron Pearson of Rannoch (UKIP)
Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs: James Carver (UKIP)
Secretary of State for Justice: Mark Reckless (UKIP)
Secretary of State for Defence: Mike Hookem (UKIP)
Secretary of State for Health: Louise Bours (UKIP)

Statistics in original post. Gaze upon it and despair.

The first piece of legislation passed by the Faragite government in Norwich.

Act in Defense of British Culture

1. Smoking within pubs shall no longer be illegal.

2. Fox hunting shall no longer be illegal

3. Muslims are barred from immigrating to East Anglia​

queen-elizabeth-1-857b8b4c-4c75-47b2-96e6-7b5e3fd73920.jpg

September 1, 2016
Windsor Castle
A televised address to the nation

I speak to you today of the most dire circumstances that have come to affect our nation. The disruption of elections and inability to form a sole stable government have created a situation unfavourable for the British people. Regardless of the source of such conflict, it is a pity to see a nation turn on itself, to see countryman pitted against countryman. I make a personal plea to all those living in the United Kingdom to reach out to one another, to pursue peace and friendship. Whether you live in England or Wales, Scotland or North Ireland, we are all stronger together as Britons. I implore you all to think of the consequences of the direction this nation is about to take. I pray for the British people and hope that in the coming days Britain will find peace and stability once more.

- Her Majesty Elizabeth II, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen

(Disclosed location) : Bath
September 1st 2016

Second Cabinet Meeting – Part 2

Umunna: They are quite simply mad. They have barred muslims from immigrating into East Anglia.

Cameron: I always said things would get ugly the day UKIP got its hands on some governing.

Umunna: We have to react.

Cameron: Listen, I understand you are worried for your kin, I trully do.

Umunna: My kin?

Cameron: Well, aren’t you one of those muslims?

Umunna: No. I’m Christian.

Cameron: With a name like Umunna. No way.

Umunna: I went to Christ Church Elementary.

Cameron: Anyone could have. Stop playing me.

Umunna: I went to St. Dunstan.

Cameron: But I bet you skipped morning prayers in the chapel.

Umunna: For Christ sake! I’m Christian.

Cameron: Alright, I believe you. What do you propose we do?

Umunna: We need to welcome them into Coalition held lands.

May: This could establish our democratic and liberal bona fides. I have just the right filmmakers to have a teary coverage for the BBC.

Osborne: This will cost money.

Cameron: Georges, it’s the human thing to do.

Osborne: Just saying, we are a bit spread thin right now.

Cameron: Then we wont.

Clegg: But it would be seen as a very noble gesture.

Cameron: Then we will.

Osborne: We don’t have the money.

Cameron: Then we won’t.

May : But think at the propaganda we can make out of this.

Cameron: Then we will.

Osborne: We are broke.

Cameron: Then we won’t.

Umunna: The PR optics would be perfect for us David.

Cameron: Then we will. We will. Let’s set a proclamation saying we welcome any British citizen of any creed into our territory. And once they are settled, I expect them to volunteer for our armed forces just alright.

The cabinet meeting continued...

Official Proclamation of the British Government in Bath
Let it be known that Her Majesty’s Government, currently sitting in Bath, is promoting an open and tolerant society which values diversity as a catalyst for prosperity and national strength.

Therefore, we shall not refuse settlement to any British citizens who feels discriminated against.

The Rt. Hon. David Cameron

The First Minister of Wales slammed the briefing sheet onto his desk in anger.

Hamilton: Boris fucking named himself Emperor of Great Britain.

G. Davies: He's a madman, the people will never abide by this. I can understand a republican, but he's going to alienate everyone!

Bale: We're united here together because we are loyal to Her Majesty and the people of Britain, I know we wanted to support Boris, but we can't now.

Rowlands: And we can't support Cameron, he's rallying to stop Brexit.

Hamilton: Nigel has declared himself the rightful Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. We need to support his claim to legitimacy.

Bale: Sir, with all due respect, the Eastern UKIP forces are not large and we are surrounded by enemies, Labour to the north and Cameron to the south. We have our hands full with the Plaid Cymru bastards right now.

Hamilton: Okay you're right Gareth... Let it be known that we support the rule of Her Majesty and that we will defend Wales against the traitors. Gareth, I want you to prepare for the war, we have to defeat these bastards, I miss Cardiff.

Event: Tory! Tory! Tory! (Aedan)
With... disconcerting... news from London, many of the Conservative MPs in what is now East Anglia find themselves adrift. Too Euroskeptic to join the Coalition Forces, and often running on policies which are indistinguishable from the UKIP line, many of these Conservatives campaigned to leave the EU and would likely fit in well with the UKIP administration. They moreover retain considerable influence over the local population, who, while possibly sympathetic to UKIP, may be anxious about the troubles to come. As such, a group of local politicians in East Anglia lead by former Cabinet bigwig John Wittingdale MP, prominent Vote Leave campaigner and right-winger Priti Patel MP, and anti-fox hunting ban advocate Richard Bacon MP have suggested to the UKIP leadership that they could convince their constituents to collaborate with their new overlords, in return for political influence in the new regime and the ability to keep running their localities under UKIP supervision. They are, more importantly, experienced in actually running a country and could help East Anglia avoid mistakes down the road.

The reception in the party has been, naturally, quite frosty. Though fellow MP and former Conservative Mark Reckless advocates accepting these new collaborators, some within the UKIP leadership worry that they will compromise the ideological purity of East Anglia. There are also concerns that they might leak information to the enemy, or even worse stage some sort of coup should they gain too much power within the administration. But, Reckless argues that by providing a definite Euroskeptic alternative to the Boris Government they will see Boris's forces begin to defect to East Anglia - and by accepting Conservative MPs they will trigger yet more defections across Britain. An alternative is to request them to become UKIP members before being allowed to join East Anglia's government, however this might scare off the more "moderate" Euroskeptic Tories.

A) Accept the Conservative MPs into the administration. (Unity Bonus, other effects)

B) Demand they become UKIP members in order to join our Government. (Unclear effects)

C) We will not compromise! Not ever! (Ideology changes to Hardline Faragism)

Sturgeon: Yer hear: boris has named himself Emperor of tha UK!

Swinney: Ach, Away with yer.

Sturgeon: No, seriously.

Mackay: Well, he's no emperor of mine...

The cabinet laugh

Mackay: Anyways, I've a draft written, now the public just have to say yes.

Swinney: They effectively already have, the greens will approve a referendum, Ruth will shout about the 55%, Dugdale will promise to raise taxes and what does Rennie even do anymore? Anyways, we have won the referendum surefire. The hard part is selling it to the Americans: I mean did you really have to cut-off Trump, he did invest a lot...

Sturgeon: Come-on, he is a racist and not even a proper scot!

Swinney: Fine, anyways: things are all set. Now let's hope Gove doesn't get any ideas, would hate to have to march to Derby again...