• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

GodfatherVII

Recruit
Mar 20, 2021
Hi, I installed mine using Xbox game pass.

Tried many uninstall and and reinstalls but the game just doesn't seem to load and it jumps back to Windows after loading the flash screen...

Help?
Thanks.

We're sorry about that! The developers are working on a fix right now, and will release it as soon as possible - that is, after Microsoft have vetted and approved it.

Our apologies for that problem!

I have same issue, any idea on timeline to release fix?
MS never give us timings on their processes I'm afraid. Same with Sony for the PSx consoles in fact - we're at their mercy!

MS never give us timings on their processes I'm afraid. Same with Sony for the PSx consoles in fact - we're at their mercy!
Understood. So position at present is Paradox team have identified the issue and got the fix ready, we're now waiting on MS to approve it? Is it them that releases the patch or you guys then?

Well, I guess both - they say it is okay to release it, but I think we pull the actual trigger.

Note that if MS find any issue with it that we missed, we have to fix that and submit it again of course!

still not working on pc game pass. started and played after install just fine. the next day it will start and play the opening credits but wont load the home screen. just displays a blank screen with background music. seems like ALOT of people have been having the same/similar issues for weeks now with no fix, super annoying.

Its also stopped working on the Xbox series X, I dont think this issue relates just to the PC game pass install, I installed via game pass, now when I load up the game that was working well up until yesterday, open from xbox screen, when I try and choose load/new it freezes, eventually the xbox returns to the home screen. I have tried deleting, re-installing, deleting all the local content, cached and saved, signing in with a different account and creating a new game. Its completely borked.