• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Rayykz

Sergeant
Feb 4, 2015
How big will the download be? Any ideas? :cool:
1GB?

(Just out of curiosity)
809985.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
My average download speed is 3.2 MB/s. So bring it on! I have noticed Finland has one of best internet connections in the world, even when i go in the forest "middle of nowhere", i usually have a good connection.

10 MB/s and i live in Brazil, so take that Finland! jk :*

So i'll need about 2 min to download the game? Not bad. Time enough to make some tea. :D

125 Mb/s (1Gbit/s), god bless Amer.... the Netherlands. I don't think steam supports that download speed, so I'll be happy with 2-3 Mb/s :). besides, 6 seconds will be short to make some tea :D

Jesus. haha We have 1Gbit here to but is is like US$400 so not worth it =P

Well if the water is already on boiling point you have time to make the tea. :D

Jesus. haha We have 1Gbit here to but is is like US$400 so not worth it =P
It's one of the two cities in the Netherlands where they offer 1Gbit internet for €40,-/month. The same provider offers 50 mbit internet for €35,-/month. So we decided to go with the 1GBit internet :D.

Well if the water is already on boiling point you have time to make the tea. :D
Haha, true that!

Here in Scotland I have 50MB/s Average :)
My average download speed is 3.2 MB/s. So bring it on! I have noticed Finland has one of best internet connections in the world, even when i go in the forest "middle of nowhere", i usually have a good connection.

That is really nice, but carcinomatum puts us both to shame :(

Haha yeah. Its hard to beat a 1gbps. If only we had Google Fiber in Brazil. :/ People say its amazing.

Anyway i think 99% of us will need at MAX 1h to donwload the game so i think people can survive that time. :p Maybe CO will enable pre-download? But im not sure since its not a really big game.

Wait, there are people in the modern world that still have less than 100mb down?

Get back in the game, non-Scandinavians, you're missing out!

jk I knew this, just wanted to rub it in

Wait, there are people in the modern world that still have less than 100mb down?

Then don't come to Germany as we have nearly the worst Internet of the EU. The average download speed here is 0.3 to 0.8 MB/s on rural areas. The are areas that are even slower than this, I know people using 56k speed today. You can get 2,5 to 5 MB/s download if you live in the right city.