• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You are not the only one reporting a crash around that date. I believe Vulture is looking into that one. What this about the leaders? Can you please be more specific.

Until you are more specific mr poster, we cant help at all :(
-SS

BuG 1.06c

I am still playing HOI and loving it, but playing as Germany I cannot disembark my paratroopers from their transports, I could in earlier versions. I updated from 1.05c should I do a clean install and then put 1.06c on again ? I really don't want to lose the current game as I am just capturing enough rubber to allow me to finally develop my subs. :cool:

Recon said:
I am still playing HOI and loving it, but playing as Germany I cannot disembark my paratroopers from their transports, I could in earlier versions. I updated from 1.05c should I do a clean install and then put 1.06c on again ? I really don't want to lose the current game as I am just capturing enough rubber to allow me to finally develop my subs. :cool:

you need to wait untill the org of the transport planes gets to max - ech time you board paras it drops. This was done to avoid constant pickups and drops.

I suggest you finish the 1.05c game and upgrade to 1.06 or 1.06c and start new games with those versions. You have to do a clean install of course.

F

Bug ? Not

Fiendix said:
you need to wait untill the org of the transport planes gets to max - ech time you board paras it drops. This was done to avoid constant pickups and drops.

I suggest you finish the 1.05c game and upgrade to 1.06 or 1.06c and start new games with those versions. You have to do a clean install of course.

F

Thanks, and to think I have been playing it since it came out, lots to learn.
Do you know of any tournaments or does everyone play the AI. ;)