• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

dradano1

Recruit
27 Badges
Dec 1, 2015
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
Hey !!
I bought Warlock 2 Wrath of the naga and i cant play it. After few turns i my game get frozen with loud sound and with black or white screen. Only thing i can do after this is restart computer. I have i5 4690k , 8gb ram, and gtx 970 gtx. I can play games much more graphically demanding then warlock 2 without any problems but i cant play Warlock 2, I tried all version of drivers , with cleaning them before with driver sweeper. I tried new sound drivers.I tried many stress tests on my GPU, RAM, CPU and everything works fine. Game crashes in full screen and in window mode.Pls help me coz i really like this game. I am using Win 7 64 bit.

This is my game debug file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9c293pae96vgkxq/Game_Debug.log?dl=0&s=sl

I am sorry i posted this 2 times and in wrong section of this form Warlock 2 the exalted. Pls delete my other threads.

Attachments