• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferofist

Recruit
5 Badges
Apr 1, 2005
  • Crusader Kings II
  • For the Motherland
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Hello :)

I am trying to get my game to run but it wont star, nothing happens, no error message, doenst matter if i dklick on game.exe or run from steam, updated graphics and tried vcredist....
nothing works or changes anything, pls Help! :)

Thanks in advance here is my dxdiag :

Edit : Now it works even though i didnt change anything , anways thx couldnt delte the thread, deleted dxdiag

Last edited:
I have the same issue.
Game does not start from steam, no error message or anything. when i start the game directly I get an error message with 0xc000007b.
I am using Win7 64 bit professional.

The game works fine on my win 8.1 laptop, but i prefer to play with my desktop pc.

thanks for the help

I have the same issue.
Game does not start from steam, no error message or anything. when i start the game directly I get an error message with 0xc000007b.
I am using Win7 64 bit professional.

The game works fine on my win 8.1 laptop, but i prefer to play with my desktop pc.

thanks for the help

First, please don't necro old threads. Especially when there seems to be no real connection between the OP and your error.

Anyhow, this error is a Windows one. A google on it leads me here: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-1991597/windows-bit-error-0xc000007b.html

It seem re-installing the .NET framework is a good way to start. More suggestions in the thread linked.

Closed, if you continue to need tech support please open a thread of you own, it will help the tech support staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.