• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Treasonis

Private
4 Badges
Nov 4, 2011
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • 500k Club
  • BATTLETECH - Beta Backer
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
So far i have been enjoying the game, there are few things that i sometimes feel need to have change, especially when killer bees stinger turn invisible when they shoot from water to the land, but my main problem is with the dual monitors. I use dual screens and my mouse is freely jumping over to my other monitor from the game and if i were to click there outside the game it will minimize the game and send me to desktop also when i get back to game my toon is hawing this force walk to the random direction till i move that same direction again to stop it, this is the first game i have encountered this issue the mouse usually stays in game borders, and even if i try to be careful there are times i try to quickly get that ray of awesome to other player and accidently clicking back to windows, i guess playing window mode would fix minimize issue, have not tried but i still would like to use full screen.

Upvote 0
Thanks for reporting.

This is a known issue that the Devs are on to. The only workaround that I know of right now is to play in windowed mode.

Any updates on this issue? I purchased Dungeonland today and this is a pretty big annoyance to me. Especially in DM mode where you can use screen-edge to scroll the map. I continuously overshoot the edge of the game.