• Hey, Guest! We’re glad you are a part of the Paradox Community and want to know what you think about it. Please let us know by filling out this short survey. We appreciate it!
  • Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Treasonis

Private
4 Badges
Nov 4, 2011
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • 500k Club
  • BATTLETECH - Beta Backer
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
So far i have been enjoying the game, there are few things that i sometimes feel need to have change, especially when killer bees stinger turn invisible when they shoot from water to the land, but my main problem is with the dual monitors. I use dual screens and my mouse is freely jumping over to my other monitor from the game and if i were to click there outside the game it will minimize the game and send me to desktop also when i get back to game my toon is hawing this force walk to the random direction till i move that same direction again to stop it, this is the first game i have encountered this issue the mouse usually stays in game borders, and even if i try to be careful there are times i try to quickly get that ray of awesome to other player and accidently clicking back to windows, i guess playing window mode would fix minimize issue, have not tried but i still would like to use full screen.

unmerged(653387)

Recruit
1 Badges
Feb 2, 2013
  • Dungeonland
I have been having the same issue. Devs, please make the game properly capture your mouse so that it does not leave the game window, go into the second monitor, and minimize the game during gameplay.

Boozebeard

Recruit
18 Badges
Feb 7, 2013
  • Dungeonland
  • Magicka 2
  • Prison Architect
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • 500k Club
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Majesty 2
  • Magicka
  • Lead and Gold
  • Cities: Skylines
Yup, really need to set the Dungeonland window to capture cursor. Super annoying when you minimise the game in a big fight!

johan.dorell

<font color="white"><b>Paradox Interactive QA</b><
1 Badges
Aug 5, 2012
  • Paradox Order
Thanks for reporting.

This is a known issue that the Devs are on to. The only workaround that I know of right now is to play in windowed mode.

unmerged(798492)

Recruit
1 Badges
Aug 31, 2013
  • Dungeonland
Any updates on this issue? I purchased Dungeonland today and this is a pretty big annoyance to me. Especially in DM mode where you can use screen-edge to scroll the map. I continuously overshoot the edge of the game.