• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Eowarian

Recruit
12 Badges
Jun 19, 2020
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
Anybody else had/has this bug since the latest update? It happens at a random date, but everytime at the end of the day/beginning of a new dawn.
Right now I have a save on day 92, when loaded, it definitely freezes the whole game at the end of the day.
Don't tell me I have to restart all over, 'cause I tried several times already, ending the same way, but at different days...
Any advice?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am not aware of this as a bug in the game, no - I've certainly never seen it.

Any mods involved?

Immediately after the next such freeze, Please attach here the latest (ONLY!) game log file, from here:
C:\Users\{Username}\AppData\Roaming\Surviving Mars\logs\
To see the AppData folder you'll need to enable View Hidden Items in File Explorer.

Plus, DXDIAG is a program you run from a command prompt or the Windows start menu 'run' dialog box (or 'search programs' in Windows 7 or later). After running it will open a window and start collecting info with a progress bar in the lower-left corner. When it completes click the 'save all information' button and save it to a file then attach that file here.