• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here's what I think is public knowledge:

Dan ‘podcat’ Lind - Hearts of Iron IV.
Henrik ‘Doomdark’ Fåhraeus - Crusader Kings III
Daniel 'Grekulf' Moregård - Stellaris
Martin ‘Wiz’ Anward - secret project
Johan 'johan' Andersson - Imperator Rome & covering Europe Universalis IV (DDRJake is possibly still around?)

Johan 'johan' Andersson - Imperator Rome & covering Europe Universalis IV (DDRJake is possibly still around?)

Yea, Jake is around until the end of the year.

I'd give it 80/20 that Wiz is working on EU5/Vicky3. He has experience with both, but EU4 vastly improved during his tenure, you can just feel EU4 winding down. EU5 would be the safer bet.

As much as I hate to admit it.

I'd imagine they're working on two new games. Probably eu5 and maybe vicky3 or something else.

I'd imagine they're working on two new games. Probably eu5 and maybe vicky3 or something else.

Yeah, I think it's quite obvious that Chris King came back to PDS in 2016 (from his own initiative or not) to take up the mantle of Vic3 and start working on the vision and basic design of it. Now, his recent departure can mean two things. Either the project has hit the wall and was abandoned for a lack of meaningful development, or... or not, and au contraire, it had actually, finally reached cruise speed, and King felt he could now safely drop it and leave it in the hands of a competent and dedicated team that would finish up the game without him at the bar.

So at this point, for Vic3, it's probably either all white, or all black. Whichever it is, PDX seems to not want to let us know.

And Wiz project I would also assume is most certainly EU5. Or else he took over from King when he left Stellaris, but the timeline doesn't really seems to match.