• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning
Sep 24, 2011
www.lucidstudios.org
Having a bit of trouble locating the lime stone tiles for lime stone boulders. I found gray/white stony tiles that I can not dig/quarry and white stone I can draw stone boulders, and sand tiles I can not harvest yet... can I get a little help here :3

Never mind >.< I found it lolz.

Last edited:

unmerged(381291)

Second Lieutenant
2 Badges
Sep 19, 2011
  • Magicka
  • Pillars of Eternity
I already explained earlier in thread how I was unable to summon a person with a larceny evidence..

Today I was tracking down someone else and when I got to his claimstone/homestead (100% sure it was the homestead because arrow pointed at it from both sides).
I tried summoning him with both the murder and larceny evidences.... nothing happened.

Then something really funny... just as I was about to leave his claim he logged in inside his claim... wtf lol.

So this is second time I have not been able to summon someone... it's definitly not working.

unmerged(394816)

Colonel
2 Badges
Oct 14, 2011
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Pillars of Eternity
I already explained earlier in thread how I was unable to summon a person with a larceny evidence..

Today I was tracking down someone else and when I got to his claimstone/homestead (100% sure it was the homestead because arrow pointed at it from both sides).
I tried summoning him with both the murder and larceny evidences.... nothing happened.

Then something really funny... just as I was about to leave his claim he logged in inside his claim... wtf lol.

So this is second time I have not been able to summon someone... it's definitly not working.
are u sure he was offline?

unmerged(381291)

Second Lieutenant
2 Badges
Sep 19, 2011
  • Magicka
  • Pillars of Eternity
yes, I tried tracking perp and he was offline, I also talked to him and he said he just logged in but at a different location than he logged out at.

unmerged(376826)

General
Demi Moderator
1 Badges
Sep 12, 2011
  • Sword of the Stars
A lean-to or house will have a paper attached to it somewhere. Claim markers don't have this extra visual designation. You can only have one building flagged as a homestead, so only that one building will have the parchment.