• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

unmerged(376826)

General
Demi Moderator
1 Badges
Sep 12, 2011
  • Sword of the Stars
The fact that they aren't regenerating is the bug. No, it hasn't been fixed that I'm aware. At least, it hasn't been put in a patch note that I recall.

unmerged(381291)

Second Lieutenant
2 Badges
Sep 19, 2011
  • Magicka
  • Pillars of Eternity
Would be nice to get a message when trying to summon someone telling why it's not possible.
Today I tried to summon a person with an evidence of larceny and I am only guessing that I couldn't because he was knocked out on someones claim.. because he kept logging in every now and then so can't be dead.

unmerged(56909)

Paradox Developer
May 11, 2006
Would be nice to get a message when trying to summon someone telling why it's not possible.
Added to to-do list.

Feb 23, 2012
either sticky this or make a subforum for official development threads please?

unmerged(394816)

Colonel
2 Badges
Oct 14, 2011
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Pillars of Eternity
What do you mean? I thought the stone fences were too weak. o.o
They are not that weak. It will take someone a little time to break in esp with braziers. I'm talking about the split rail fences. We were unable to destroy those at all tonight. No action and no % and black was draining normal.

unmerged(381291)

Second Lieutenant
2 Badges
Sep 19, 2011
  • Magicka
  • Pillars of Eternity
Today I tried to summon a person with an evidence of larceny and I am only guessing that I couldn't because he was knocked out on someones claim.. because he kept logging in every now and then so can't be dead.
Oh and also one more thing..

It seems there's not way to track/summon a players that's K.O'ed... if this is the reason I couldnt summon him.
When they are offline KO then you can't track them and you can't summon them either.

unmerged(394816)

Colonel
2 Badges
Oct 14, 2011
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Pillars of Eternity
Oh and also one more thing..

It seems there's not way to track/summon a players that's K.O'ed... if this is the reason I couldnt summon him.
When they are offline KO then you can't track them and you can't summon them either.
yeah while i was trapped we attempted to summon and couldn't because you stay online for 24 hours.

unmerged(381291)

Second Lieutenant
2 Badges
Sep 19, 2011
  • Magicka
  • Pillars of Eternity
yeah while i was trapped we attempted to summon and couldn't because you stay online for 24 hours.
Your character stays logged in but tracking says offline (if player is really offline).. but that just if this was the reason I couldn't summon.. has to be tho.

unmerged(476412)

Sergeant
Apr 15, 2012
Your character stays logged in but tracking says offline (if player is really offline).. but that just if this was the reason I couldn't summon.. has to be tho.
When we tried to summon ourselves to get out of KO, we were offline for real (online 'ingame') and the resulting message indicated the player was online/playing.

I'd assume you could track a KO'd person to their body regardless, but the summoning part... Doesn't seem to work. Unless it's intended to not be able to summon someone that's KO'd.

unmerged(381291)

Second Lieutenant
2 Badges
Sep 19, 2011
  • Magicka
  • Pillars of Eternity
When we tried to summon ourselves to get out of KO, we were offline for real (online 'ingame') and the resulting message indicated the player was online/playing.

I'd assume you could track a KO'd person to their body regardless, but the summoning part... Doesn't seem to work. Unless it's intended to not be able to summon someone that's KO'd.
Well, then I guess the guy I was trying to summon wasn't KO'ed... so how the fuck did he avoid getting summoned while he was offline :S
He wasn't dead at least.

Apr 23, 2012
Did I miss a post about it or is there no word on exactly what changed with thrust? Before, it was 50% of your hp for .3 ybile but now it's on the same scale of ~6% of your ybile when around 20 up to 10% around 10ish. What I don't get about this is that it deals less damage than uppercut now. Is it unguardable damage or is it just a quick fix to deal with stomp-thrusting people to death before they have a chance to respond?

Apr 25, 2012
Did I miss a post about it or is there no word on exactly what changed with thrust? Before, it was 50% of your hp for .3 ybile but now it's on the same scale of ~6% of your ybile when around 20 up to 10% around 10ish. What I don't get about this is that it deals less damage than uppercut now. Is it unguardable damage or is it just a quick fix to deal with stomp-thrusting people to death before they have a chance to respond?
Just noticed the nerf, thx for noticing :). I want an explanation; I feel entitled :(.