• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Nova Mei

Recruit
13 Badges
Jun 25, 2011
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • 500k Club
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun Returns
haha... I just finished my wooden fence. Came to the forums to check out whats new... and found the stone fence addition.

Thanks devs, gotta -hate- this beta.

Apr 25, 2012
haha... I just finished my wooden fence. Came to the forums to check out whats new... and found the stone fence addition.

Thanks devs, gotta -hate- this beta.
Yeah I finished my fence yesterday and I feel the same lol. Now I have to destroy large parts of the wooden fence to have room for the stone one :(. Thx for the update though. More positives than negatives.

unmerged(480130)

Second Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2012
Im assuming being able to summon somebody while he is in Boston is there to prevent long afks (especially when somebody stays all the time in Boston till his scents disappear). My suggestion then is to make it impossible to
summon the perpetrator when he is in Boston during first few minutes of the visit there so people can freely trade or meet other people with their scents 'out'. Otherwise each visit in Boston is very risky.

unmerged(394816)

Colonel
2 Badges
Oct 14, 2011
  • Pillars of Eternity
Im assuming being able to summon somebody while he is in Boston is there to prevent long afks (especially when somebody stays all the time in Boston till his scents disappear). My suggestion then is to make it impossible to
summon the perpetrator when he is in Boston during first few minutes of the visit there so people can freely trade or meet other people with their scents 'out'. Otherwise each visit in Boston is very risky.
You still have to get into their homestead. This keeps people from porting to boston after you break their wall down. They can also just step off the boston claim

Apr 23, 2012
You seriously just implemented the Summoning System with absolutely no walls and already uber lack luster defenses in the game? And scaled back the ONLY defense mechanism that was non-player oriented?
You realize this will probably get the rest of the world nuked by over active killers that don't log off but for a few hours a day, right? As if there weren't few of us enough left in the beta!
As others have mentioned he did add walls. But at the very least this would discourage killers from all out destroying as there is now a way to kill them for their deeds.

Apr 27, 2012
Just wondering, did you guys fix the leaves yet?
Im going to guess no since there was no mention of it.....

What i question/dont understand is why does everyone need leaves? I ran about 30 minutes from boston and found plenty. Not to mention i threw them away because i had no use for them and still dont.

Apr 25, 2012
Im going to guess no since there was no mention of it.....

What i question/dont understand is why does everyone need leaves? I ran about 30 minutes from boston and found plenty. Not to mention i threw them away because i had no use for them and still dont.
First, it's a good item for people who are starting, secondly I'm just asking because it doesn't seem like something difficult to fix.

unmerged(376826)

General
Demi Moderator
1 Badges
Sep 12, 2011
  • Sword of the Stars
Leaves are only good because there's a definite lack of forests around Boston. Other than that, I can think of a dozen other items that are more useful than leaves as a curio (because I can't be arsed to type Inspirational out constantly).

unmerged(438359)

First Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2012
I build a bit of wall it seems to break just as easy as wooden fence, just tested on my own. both go 2% per swing and my phlegm is only at 9 currently. I know the drain is more when its someone elses claim, but are you sure stone walls are not bugged? they should be alot harder than fences.

siis

Lt. General
41 Badges
Aug 3, 2010
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines
I build a bit of wall it seems to break just as easy as wooden fence, just tested on my own. both go 2% per swing and my phlegm is only at 9 currently. I know the drain is more when its someone elses claim, but are you sure stone walls are not bugged? they should be alot harder than fences.
Same. Stone-Cornerpost 3% per hit, same as wooden fence. (in my own claim)