• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

WhitJ07

Recruit
9 Badges
Dec 10, 2023
  • Magicka
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries

Integrity​

I have verified my game files (on Steam)​

Yes

I have disabled all mods​

Yes

Required​

Summary​

Game CTD's and bug reporter fails

Description​

Every September 9th, 1912 in this Brazil game, it CTD's. Doesn't matter which save game I load. High player pain, I've invested a lot of time in this playthrough, and am nearly at the end.

Steps to reproduce​

Seems like just loading it. I've done this many times on different saves, taking actions or not taking actions, but the crash always occurs.

Game Version​

OS​

Windows

Additional​

Bug Type​

Crash to Desktop

Save Game​

View attachment autosave.v3View attachment brazil_1912_08_29.v3View attachment test.v3

Attachments​

View attachment crash_reporter_error.logView attachment exception.txtView attachment minidump.dmpView attachment user_crash_report.txt

Player Pain​

Hi! We've checked the save and it looks like the CTD could already be fixed by 1.5.11 or 1.5.12 patches as we couldn't reproduce it anymore (on 9th of September a Revolution started in Great Britain and your crash logs reference some issues with that revolution, but that seems to be fixed already. Let us know if it occurs again!