• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

AP85

Captain
26 Badges
Nov 17, 2014
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
I'm still getting the 'game crashes on a specific date' bug. I am playing as Khoshuud and the game is crashing on Jul 21, 1706. I was having this same problem, at an earlier date on 1.32, and then when I updated to 1.32, I was able to continue. Now I'm getting the same problem but at this later date on 1.32.1.

Is this in a campaign started since 1.32.1 , or from before then? Or both?

Is this in a campaign started since 1.32.1 , or from before then? Or both?

I started the campaign in 1.32, got the date crash problem. Upgraded to 1.32.1, loaded the campaign, immediately saved, exited the game, loaded back up. Then I was able to play another 200 years but now I've gotten the error in 1.32.1.

Hmm, hard to tell then if this is a bug left over from 1.32 that 1.32.1 prevents in new games but does not fix in old games, or is a new or unfixed bug.

Any chance you can put that campaign aside, try a new one and see if you get this issue again?

If this campaign is using Random New World, that setup is starting to look like it causes game bug, I'm afraid.

Until it can be fixed please only play campaigns without using that feature.

Sorry about that!

I have exactly the same problem, and the campaing was started on the latest patch. Also no RNW. Even the date is similar, also XVIII century. I've sent report after one of the crashes, hope the problem will be solved soon, cuz I tried all that I could think of, nothing helped.

It crashed for me as well today. I do not have all DLC if that matters (Conquest of Paradise, Golden Century and Origins I don't have). Save started yesterday.

Edit: I have a mac if that matters as well.

I see, maybe another new bug then. If it is reproducible from a particular save game file, please make a new thread in Bug Reports and attach that there for QA to look into.

Sorry about that!

The 1.32.2 beta contains a few more fixes for crashes and might help you:
I would recommend to create additional backups of your saves first so that you can go back to them in case the beta breaks it even more.
Disclaimer: I'm not working for Paradox. I'm just trying to help people.