• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

The Imperial X

Recruit
23 Badges
Jun 28, 2020
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Crusader Kings II
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris
I bought the game and it's DLC during the Winter Sale 2019, and didn't install it until yesterday. I had created a history for my campaign, and when I had finished the game crashed, in the loading screen, after the cutscene. Today I tried to play single player skirmish and game crashed in the loading screen.

Help, how to fix? Should i uninstall and reinstall or should I uninstall a few games from my library?

Upvote 0
Please attach here the game log:
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\LocalLow\Harebrained Schemes\BATTLETECH\output_log.txt

To see the AppData folder you'll need to enable View Hidden Items in File Explorer.

DXDIAG is a program you run from a command prompt or the Windows start menu 'run' dialog box (or 'search programs' in Windows 7 or later). After running it will open a window and start collecting info with a progress bar in the lower-left corner. When it completes click the 'save all information' button and save it to a file then attach that file here.

I want to read the game log file I mentioned. You see the "Attach files" button below-left of this text field? Please use it to attach that log file here.

Thank you.