Game crashes on turn 106 Arcadia Caeleste Mission

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Lord Caine

Recruit
2 Badges
Sep 25, 2022
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
Hello,

I've put a lot of time into this mission but it will not let me proceed. It crashes every time I hit end turn. I've tried reinstalling the base game and move everything to internal storage but nothing works. When I say continue it says opponents turn, brings up TIK, makes this vibrating noise and then crashes.

Unfortunately, this happens a lot. I have had probably five or six instances where it hits some sort of fatal error, and glitches every time. You can't resolve it, they definitely seem to do the same thing, but not all hope is lost. You can sometimes go back like 3 or 4 turns, and do it again. So much changes in the meantime, that often it will undo the bug. Sometimes you have to go back more.

But turn 106? Man, you are taking your time. You may find that doing it again will allow you to win by turn 45. Maybe go again? I bet 45 turns at the beginning will be faster than 5 turns past 100.

Unfortunately, this happens a lot. I have had probably five or six instances where it hits some sort of fatal error, and glitches every time. You can't resolve it, they definitely seem to do the same thing, but not all hope is lost. You can sometimes go back like 3 or 4 turns, and do it again. So much changes in the meantime, that often it will undo the bug. Sometimes you have to go back more.

But turn 106? Man, you are taking your time. You may find that doing it again will allow you to win by turn 45. Maybe go again? I bet 45 turns at the beginning will be faster than 5 turns past 100.
Thanks for that coodav!

Caine