• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(674606)

Recruit
1 Badges
Feb 23, 2013
  • Dungeonland
When i open the game via steam, it gets to testing connection, then crashes with a screen saying
fatalerror_zps8e07b7e7.png

Upvote 0
Could you perhaps provide more information about the system you run Dungeonland on?
And in this case it might also be usefull to share information about what kind of internet connection setup you use.

If you do not know what kind of system you have a good way to list that information is to go to the start menu, then type "dxdiag" in the search bar, and press enter.
It looks like you are running Windows 8, but i think typing dxdiag in the Metro interface search bar should still work.
Then you should get a screen showing you system information, and it also has a usefull "Save all information" button, that will save a text file with your system information. (Just the specifications of your system, not your personal files)

Providing this information might help the developers in finding what is causing your problem.

Well i downgraded from CCC 13.1 to 12.10 and that fixed it until i restarted my computer, afterwords i received the error all over again.

My specs are:
Windows 8 64-bit Build 9200
Intel Core i5 2500k 4.2 ghz (OC'd) (Have Corsair H60 watercooler)
DDR3 1600 mhz 6 gigs RAM
1 TB Western Digital Black Hard Drive
AMD Radeon HD 6950 256-bit 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (XFX Edition) (Have aftermarket cooler to keep it cool)
MSI P67A-GD53 Motherboard

Internet connection setup is Broadband and here's a speed test

I'm using a Cisco Linksys Dual Band router model number is EA 2700

If you need more info please let me know.
dxdiag.txt
http://pastebin.com/JZcYk2bD

Edit: It's weird but i can play once i remove my graphics card drivers and re-install them, not a permanent fix but it works. Also I realized after installing Iobit Malware Fighter i couldn't launch nearly any games, after un-installing that this game worked also. Although i'm pretty sure an AMD issue is still at hand.

Last edited: