• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning
Nov 16, 2011
Early in the game, after unlocking the door with the computer and picking up the flashlight, I move down to the sewers with no problem. And then an area comes where I need to turn a valve in order to raise the water level. Soon, a voice says, "Life, Philip, here." I touch the water, a loading screen appears, and then the game crashes and I can't alt tab, or anything. I have to restart my computer every time.

I purchased the game through Steam, so it should have been updated automatically, I would think.

Here's my DxDiag:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
System Model: HP Pavilion g4 Notebook PC
BIOS: InsydeH2O Version CCB.03.61.14F.24
Processor: AMD A4-3300M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (2 CPUs), ~1.9GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3562MB RAM
Page File: 3222MB used, 3901MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode