• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
well that didn't last very long. Now i had to use the last driver with the horizon zero dawn optimizations and now i'm locked out of surviving mars.

I'm just given up on playing it, Paradox should release a patch to solve this. I really don't know if i buy a Paradox game ever again tbh. The only working driver is now 3 driver versions behind the last one.

well that didn't last very long. Now i had to use the last driver with the horizon zero dawn optimizations and now i'm locked out of surviving mars.

I'm just given up on playing it, Paradox should release a patch to solve this. I really don't know if i buy a Paradox game ever again tbh. The only working driver is now 3 driver versions behind the last one.

Just gotta have one of their more popular games since they don't seem to care that much about Surviving Mars.

As far as I know the most recent "Recommended" AMD driver, from May, still works fine.

Hopefully their next non-optional one will too! But please report this problem to AMD, as you are their customers.

Thanks all!