• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Boo2006

Recruit
11 Badges
Jul 21, 2020
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
Games works great. I can build and all that joy, but as soon as another passenger shuttle is selected to land on the surface it freezes and i have to force quit it. its only happens for passenger ships.
Update:
looks like i can now land other ships, but as soon as i start to build the terraforming items it then freezes or crashes and closes the game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Neither of these are known problems - we'd know if no one could build any colony!

Has this always been the case ever since you've had the game? Or only since when?

Immediately after the next such crash, Please attach here the latest (ONLY!) game log file, from here:
C:\Users\{Username}\AppData\Roaming\Surviving Mars\logs\
To see the AppData folder you'll need to enable View Hidden Items in File Explorer.

Plus, DXDIAG is a program you run from a command prompt or the Windows start menu 'run' dialog box (or 'search programs' in Windows 7 or later). After running it will open a window and start collecting info with a progress bar in the lower-left corner. When it completes click the 'save all information' button and save it to a file then attach that file here.