• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Morsiki

Corporal
5 Badges
Mar 21, 2014
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Majesty 2 Collection
Faulting application name: game.exe, version: 2.1.153.23336, time stamp: 0x538efaf2
Faulting module name: GameLogic.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x538efa6d
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0022379e
Faulting process id: 0x740
Faulting application start time: 0x01cf80e2ca6349a0
Faulting application path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Warlock 2\game.exe
Faulting module path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Warlock 2\GameLogic.dll
Report Id: 733f2e0a-ecd7-11e3-a085-e840f29fc4c3
Attach save file before crash
View attachment saves.rar

after the patch on June 5th (v. 2.1.153)... at approximately turn 29 the game crashes, and if you reload that game it crashes again. Tried several new games and same thing happened.

I've only played my one saved game that has not had any AI interactions since the new patch and have had no crashes. I've played this new patch now for more than 8 hours with no crashes. I've added this in case it helps with narrowing down the issue.

I'm having the same issue, since the most recent patch I can no longer play the game. Continues crashing to desktop. I tried reloading from previous autosaves, but still ends up crashing. Tried creating a new game, and same result.

Same issue here since the latest patch was released. The crash appears to be triggered by something the AI is trying to do on its turn. I got the error the first time the day after the patch was released so I reloaded from a couple turn previous to that and moved some of my troops away from a recently found AI opponent and the issue didn't occur again for a couple days. The problem returned in the same game many turns later, but I didn't send any troops to the area of the map that I moved away from (didn't "re-discover" after reloading previously) so it seems likely to me that the AI just can't cast some spell or make some move without the crash occurring with this build.

Devs: Please update this thread as time permits to let us know whether or not this bug is being addressed. There seem to be a fair amount of folks that are willing to provide feedback here to help you with bug fixes, but at this point we can't really help since these crashes started.