• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

bungrudi

Recruit
1 Badges
Apr 28, 2014
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
You should check if there is any overheating or unstable psu. If find the game but quite some stress on the gpu. Surprisingly playing Warlock 2 heats up my GTX 670 more than playing team fortress 2 does.

You should check if there is any overheating or unstable psu. If find the game but quite some stress on the gpu. Surprisingly playing Warlock 2 heats up my GTX 670 more than playing team fortress 2 does.

hmm.. maybe you're right, i have to challenge my assumption that if my radeon 7870 can play BF4, dayz, skyrim, etc on mid-high quality, then it will eat Warlock 2 on the best quality.

I will check and report back.

Actually it's not that weird. So called "AAA" titles tend to have way more resources allocated to optimization, meaning that many pretty games with advanced graphics may be more demanding on some machines than seemingly not as advanced games are.

Fact of the day :)

dragoon.x is right, Warlock 2 pushed my radeon 7870 to its limit.

I played "high" quality on windowed 1376 x 768 and the GPU keep rising, this is the last condition before i shut down Warlock 2; http://gpuz.techpowerup.com/14/05/02/737.png .

Well, if i can play XCOM and Metro 2033 on max, and skyrim on high, I dont expect to play warlock in just "medium".

I believe something need to be done about this.