Galactic Community - Questions

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If empires can leave the galactic community what happens if there is only one or two empires left as members of the galactic community?

Can it disband because of too few members? If so can it reform?

will the Interstellar Assembly affect your diplomatic weight in the galactic community?

How does the Inward Perfectionist civic affect an empire in the galactic community?

Are there any unique advantages/disadvantages for Gesalt Consciousnesses to be a part of the galactic community?

How does behaviour in the Galactic Community affect empires' opinions of one another? For example, if vote for anti-Materialist resolutions, will all Materalists get a negative opinion modifier of me? If I want to improve another empire's opinion of me, can I strategically vote in their interests for a while to get some goodwill with them?

Is there a special origins for NPC empire that is not a player empire?
プレイヤー帝国ではないNPC帝国用の特別な起源はありますか?
Are there any plans for users to create original fallen empire without using MOD and add a function to make it appear in the galaxy?
ユーザーがMODを使わずオリジナルの没落帝国を作り、銀河に登場させる機能を追加する予定はありますか?

1. What are all the different ways that the Galactic community is responsive to the War in Heaven event?

2. What are all the different ways that the Galactic community is responsive to the end game crisis?

3. What are all the different ways that the Galactic community is responsive to mid-game crisis like Great Khans?

4. What are all the advantages of being party to the Galactic Community outside of your ability to influence the Galactic Community? In other words if you are a weak power that has little ability to influence the Galactic Community what value is there in being party to it?

5. Can you elaborate on how favors work?

6. Can the Galactic Community "go to war" the way a Federation or Empire does?

How will the more uncooperative empires, such as Barbaric Despoilers and Criminal Syndicates, interact with the Galactic Community? Will there be any special restrictions there?

1. Do certain Resolutions (or at least meeting their conditions) have ethics attraction effects? Or are any plans going to at least test that?
For example, the Military Readiness Act - have 50% of your Naval Capacity in use:
Having 50% of your Naval Capacity in use could give you militarist attraction in general. Thus the resultion would get people to get the bonus.
Or at least fullfilling the MRA while it is passed, could give you Militarist Attraction.

2. How good is the AI at actually fullfilling those resolutions? While they will not vote for resolutions that are against their "agenda" or at least Ethics/Civics, sometimes ones get passed against their will.