• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Lord_Gong

Second Lieutenant
21 Badges
Sep 27, 2018
www.youtube.com
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
Now with Utopia i have to ask.
What will be next will we be getting some dedicated patches for bugs.
Is Synthetic Dawn on the Horizon (ha). Or the other big updates the game got pre 2.0
And unlike a few people i dont mind if the console edition never gets 2.0 and beyond. I like the old version of Stellaris and on Console we cant just play on an older version(like you can on Steam.

They devs have mentioned in several other threads they aren't Announcing anything about that right now. They will apparently let us know how far they are updating once they make a decision, though.

Everyone involved in the decision making process need a bit more time to make the call. I think it's fair to say that everyone at Paradox and Tantalus are hopeful, but the cogs need to turn so I have to ask you all for a bit of patience before an announcement can be made. :)

The silence is deafening. I almost can hear "put a fork in her, she's done".

Just find it so weird, devs talk in the forums all the time but for a console port, nada.

I really hope we get Synthetic Dawn, it's going to be a shame if not.

As for 2.0, couldn't the devs just add a 1.9 gamemode in, (could call it Classic Mode) since we can't rollback to older versions on console. It'd be a solid solution for those opposed to 2.0 imo.

I'm waiting to see how much they're gonna support the game.

I'd buy every game Paradox makes again(as you can see i own a lot) If they released them on Xbox/PS4 and supported them just as long as PC. Given the power of Xbox One X, PS4 Pro and the fact that both support keyboard and mouse they don't even need to do any crazy control modifications as far as I'm concerned.

I suppose with having to keep compatibility with the weak Xbox One and PS4 Regular sort of hobbles how much you can port over. It may be better to wait til Xbox Scarlett and PS5 to Port more games as they won't be hobbled by required back compat with a weak system

Right now, the game just looks like a quick, blatant cash grab. Never would have bought this game if I knew it wasn't going to be supported. Thankfully, Civ VI for consoles was just announced with ALL expansions available, so get hype.

Right now, the game just looks like a quick, blatant cash grab. Never would have bought this game if I knew it wasn't going to be supported. Thankfully, Civ VI for consoles was just announced with ALL expansions available, so get hype.

While the game is great, I just feel like a sucker. Not the developers, but the publishers. I hate feeling I was taken for a ride. Not even a thank you from Paradox.

Hey, new to Sollaris, so far amazing game even without the latest patches. I have been playing the base version without expansion(free with game pass), but today I will buy the full game with all expansions to date. This is the first time ever I sign up to a forum to post something, but I think it is worth the shot, don’t kill the game, I think the playability on consoles are solid, the game concept is solid, and I would be stoked to see the latest patches on consoles. Anyway, just saying they got one new supporter now lol. Let’s hope for the best.

Btw if Darth Vader was sticking around today he would be stoked to build his empire. Just saying lol.

While the game is great, I just feel like a sucker. Not the developers, but the publishers. I hate feeling I was taken for a ride. Not even a thank you from Paradox.
Oh. We are thankful as the game is doing well on the new platform. :)

It's just that when you do something new (And a grand strategy game on consoles is new) things sometimes go a little slower than with established development and business model like we have on PCs. We don't want to jinx anything so before any announcements are made, everyone involved needs to be comfortable with commiting.

Oh. We are thankful as the game is doing well on the new platform. :)

It's just that when you do something new (And a grand strategy game on consoles is new) things sometimes go a little slower than with established development and business model like we have on PCs. We don't want to jinx anything so before any announcements are made, everyone involved needs to be comfortable with commiting.

Fair enough. Just hope you see our point. PC version gets lot of communication, but for the console here we don't except from you, (which I appreciate :) ) You know, we are human, easy to the negative easily. We are hoping, but in the quietness, it's just nerving if that makes sense.

Let's hope we don't jinx anything. :D

"everyone involved needs to be comfortable with commiting." Oh trust me, i want to commit right now. I'd say save your wallets until the announcement though. If you already haven't thrown it away.
I usually buy everything Paradox releases but as Stellaris is on game pass right now I'm playing that way and awaiting further announcements.

If they lay out a plan to carry us through all the versions PC has I'll buy the deluxe edition and any DLC they sell