• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Let's keep to english if possible please. Just to make the moderators' lives easier. ;)

As for DLCs, while I won't talk about details or confirm anything, you should expect something to be said at PDX Con next week.

Let's keep to english if possible please. Just to make the moderators' lives easier. ;)

As for DLCs, while I won't talk about details or confirm anything, you should expect something to be said at PDX Con next week.
I only answered in Spanish as I wasn't sure they spoke English.

I can't imagine a low traffic console game would get any traffic on the Español subsections

I do remember them having a stick to the forum language policy but didn't think about it at the time

I only answered in Spanish as I wasn't sure they spoke English.

I can't imagine a low traffic console game would get any traffic on the Español subsections

I do remember them having a stick to the forum language policy but didn't think about it at the time
No big deal. Just trying to make sure we don't derail. :)

But hey. If you can help, go ahead and PM Ceres1984 and tell them that PDX Con in the event to watch. :)

No big deal. Just trying to make sure we don't derail. :)

But hey. If you can help, go ahead and PM Ceres1984 and tell them that PDX Con in the event to watch. :)
I spend tons of time explaining Paradox games to my Spanish only wife. I'm pretty good at it at this point

I've been on quite a few betas over the years for PC, if y'all ever need console betas

I just bought the Deluxe edition in my Xbox after playing a lot of No Man's Sky. I really hope to get the Synthetic dawn DLC, I want to make my own Korvax empire!
I bought deluxe after having played Stellaris on PC and then free via Xbox Gamepass.

Well worth the money imo, even though we didn't know about their plans for DLC when we bought in

I bought deluxe after having played Stellaris on PC and then free via Xbox Gamepass.

Well worth the money imo, even though we didn't know about their plans for DLC when we bought in

I am in the same situation. I bought deluxe after having played Stellaris on PC and then free via Xbox Gamepass. I hope DLCs.