• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Everyone involved in the decision making process need a bit more time to make the call. I think it's fair to say that everyone at Paradox and Tantalus are hopeful, but the cogs need to turn so I have to ask you all for a bit of patience before an announcement can be made. :)

While the game is great, I just feel like a sucker. Not the developers, but the publishers. I hate feeling I was taken for a ride. Not even a thank you from Paradox.
Oh. We are thankful as the game is doing well on the new platform. :)

It's just that when you do something new (And a grand strategy game on consoles is new) things sometimes go a little slower than with established development and business model like we have on PCs. We don't want to jinx anything so before any announcements are made, everyone involved needs to be comfortable with commiting.

Let's keep to english if possible please. Just to make the moderators' lives easier. ;)

As for DLCs, while I won't talk about details or confirm anything, you should expect something to be said at PDX Con next week.

I only answered in Spanish as I wasn't sure they spoke English.

I can't imagine a low traffic console game would get any traffic on the Español subsections

I do remember them having a stick to the forum language policy but didn't think about it at the time
No big deal. Just trying to make sure we don't derail. :)

But hey. If you can help, go ahead and PM Ceres1984 and tell them that PDX Con in the event to watch. :)