• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Misterreeee

Recruit
Jul 11, 2021
is this happening to anyone else? i cant call in pest control or road maintence. the gritter driver is wandering around the map doing nothing. whenever i call in pest control their cars drives by, the workeres get out, then walk from the top end of the map to the bottom and leave. when i had it doing auto services when there was 10+ rats in my prison it would just keep looping. i have had a lot of fun adapting to this new update and building my prison around it but these bugs are getting really frustrating. also, for whatever reason when gardeners and janitor were working but had nothing to clean they would just idle next to the entrance and exits of the map which was kinda strange. i have no mods and and started a new prison after the update.

Attachments

• 20220130205004_1.jpg
    20220130205004_1.jpg
    402,9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220130182719_1.jpg
    20220130182719_1.jpg
    389,9 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Im having a staff bug i started a new prison but i cant hire any staff because the game tells me i have max staff already hire but i have zero staff i posted an article about that but no one has replied to it so no one is helping me

is this happening to anyone else? i cant call in pest control or road maintence. the gritter driver is wandering around the map doing nothing. whenever i call in pest control their cars drives by, the workeres get out, then walk from the top end of the map to the bottom and leave. when i had it doing auto services when there was 10+ rats in my prison it would just keep looping. i have had a lot of fun adapting to this new update and building my prison around it but these bugs are getting really frustrating. also, for whatever reason when gardeners and janitor were working but had nothing to clean they would just idle next to the entrance and exits of the map which was kinda strange. i have no mods and and started a new prison after the update.
update: log on today and the pest people leaving after showing up fixed itself but the grit driver is still doing nothing on the map. i tried to kill him by making him walk into electrical wires but he fell unconsious eventually.

Attachments

• 20220131165539_1.jpg
    20220131165539_1.jpg
    495,4 KB · Views: 0
Im having a staff bug i started a new prison but i cant hire any staff because the game tells me i have max staff already hire but i have zero staff i posted an article about that but no one has replied to it so no one is helping me
Do you have an accountant? I found a random forum somewhere when I had this issue and apparently having an accountant removes the hiring cap, so you have to have one before you buy basically any extra staff.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I am having a similar issue after the update: my cooks head towards the entrance and wander around the edges of the map when idle and don't return. Subsequently, prisoners begin dying from starvation. Firing and hiring new cooks doesn't solve the problem and neither does starting a new prison.

• 1Like
Reactions: