• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(19155)

Second Lieutenant
Aug 31, 2003
Visit site
Hello. I was wondering how to get the "Full Control" cheat activated in CORE. When I pull up the console and type it in, its says "Cheat activated" but when I try to take command of the armies of other nations it doesn't work.

Could anyone help me?

I don't think many people here can help you with cheats. The game is more fun with out them. The only one I tend to use is the show province ID cheat.

Thanks for the reply, but the reason for the cheat is not because I want to cheat in a game (I hate cheating as well and never do it normally) but because I would like to create a unitless map, do screenshots of it, and print it out and hang it on my wall. I find that Core's terrain map is much more beautiful than the original HOI's, and would thus be better for this purpose.

soviet78 said:
Thanks for the reply, but the reason for the cheat is not because I want to cheat in a game (I hate cheating as well and never do it normally) but because I would like to create a unitless map, do screenshots of it, and print it out and hang it on my wall. I find that Core's terrain map is much more beautiful than the original HOI's, and would thus be better for this purpose.
Why not use the editor's map, wont that work plus you wont have borders, unless you want those....