• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm from Portugal, maybe some portuguese can help me since he's familiar with our bank cards system?

Most debit cards in Portugal that i am aware of are recognized as "Visa".

If yours doesnt have the number CVC code(think thats the name), you might try to creat a mbnet card by associating your bank acct with the service. It creates a temporary card with a code and card number and expiration date, all the needed stuff to buy online. If the shop also asks for more details like Name, adress etc, use the details of the bank account being used to create that mbnet card.

Not to be condescending, but you're looking at the signature pad, which shows the last four digits of the card number followed by the three digit security code?

No problem.;) Yes, I looked there and everywhere. No security code whatsoever.

Colonel_General said:
Most debit cards in Portugal that i am aware of are recognized as "Visa".

If yours doesnt have the number CVC code(think thats the name), you might try to creat a mbnet card by associating your bank acct with the service. It creates a temporary card with a code and card number and expiration date, all the needed stuff to buy online. If the shop also asks for more details like Name, adress etc, use the details of the bank account being used to create that mbnet card.

I also looked in a Visa and no code there either. I'll try mbnet, maybe that will do.

Thanks for your help everyone.:)

Mbnet failed...
Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct, or try a different credit or debit card.

Higher forces don't want me to have FtG, that's it. I'm giving up.