• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am currently in Finland, so I don't think I can play tomorrow. Could anyone sub me, Sweden?

Last edited:
I will show up as always and I will try to convince my brother about joining cos we seted up his new computer this weekend.

to bad to few people showed up, i blame alexander!

Me too. I don't have any excuses for not being there..

Your excuse is... being Dannish. :p

Good thing i taught them a lesson last session. Little buggers thought they were better than me, the almighty EGO.

Not playing today are we?

I resign. It doesn't make any sense to be there when we cannot play because too few showed up ... yet again. It's a waste of time. :mad::mad:

Nobody announced as far as my memory goes that the playing time had been moved from 19:30 to 19:00, if that is the case.

Nobody announced as far as my memory goes that the playing time had been moved from 19:30 to 19:00, if that is the case.

Well it wasn't mentioned on the forum, so no reason to expect to turn up at 1900.

I don't get it. It was 20:00 and there was just 4 people ready to play.

I don't get it. It was 20:00 and there was just 4 people ready to play.

Okay, just reread the first page and it was 1900 GMT, but no-one reminded me of this on ICQ. The fact that I couldn't get onto Gameranger didn't help, so I naturally gave up after 15 minrs or so (I tried to join at 1830 GMT or so).

Okay, just reread the first page and it was 1900 GMT, but no-one reminded me of this on ICQ. The fact that I couldn't get onto Gameranger didn't help, so I naturally gave up after 15 minrs or so (I tried to join at 1830 GMT or so).

No it is 19:00 CET (and was 19:30 before this mysterious change). You came precisely at the right time, and so did I.

So how's this going?

Was the hope and trust bestowed on the FTG team earned, or have they made a right mess of our favourite title?
Gee, I'm not sure I like where this is going. :eek:

when EGOs mod for this comes out im sure we'll give it a try:D

Was the hope and trust bestowed on the FTG team earned, or have they made a right mess of our favourite title?

well, it's certainly playable with 1.1 patch, with almost no ctds when using GameRanger. I mean first one occurred after about 10-12 years after start, which I consider quite good result. And I couldn't play EU2 even with hamachi and now FtG mp game works for me. :)

Are you saying you're not comfortable hearing players' opinions on how the multiplayer component is working out? :D
I mean those options don't leave a lot of gray area.