• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

martmol

EU2 oldie
43 Badges
Aug 5, 2005
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Prison Architect
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Island Bound
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Empire of Sin
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Magicka
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Victoria 2
  • 200k Club
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
who is up for it!

england:
france:
spain:
austria:
sweden:
brandenburg:
Ottoman Empire:
Portugal:

playing time: 19.00 - 23.00 cet. day needs to be fixed

depending of the date, ill play.

preferences:

need to check the game out first but ill probably want to go as england or some colonial nation.

nono we will play one day a week from 19.00 till 23.00

i hope its vanilla :)

To my very short experience FTG has a tendency to crash at random dates about every 40 years or so in SP, and when selecting or splitting armies. I don't think it is ready for being played in MP yet. I also think 3 MP games a week is a bit too much for me, so I won't join for a while even if those problems get solved.

I have never played a Pradox game MP but is it a lot of fun? At which speed do you play and are there als MP-games which play 2 hours 2 times a week for example? And what if one of the players doesn't show up?

Yes, I am a MP-noob but not for long ;)

Speed generally varies from BN to AN, depending on things like lag and wars (or lack of). If a player doesn't show up, he is ghosted (someone loads his nation so as to make it totally inactive). Generally, people play 4 hours on a single day per week.

I have never played a Pradox game MP but is it a lot of fun? At which speed do you play and are there als MP-games which play 2 hours 2 times a week for example? And what if one of the players doesn't show up?

Yes, I am a MP-noob but not for long ;)

hello there! Yes it is fun, because humans are FAR more challenging then AI. You have a real sense of being a true sovereign because you negotiate treaties and all that stuff.

Speed is relative. With a good host and no Human wars going on it can go from below normal to above normal. When human wars are happening, it usually can go from very slow(rarely) to the usual slow or below normal.

Yes it is possible to have 2 sessions of 2 hours a week, but almost nobody does it(only saw one game other that wanst eu2 doing it) because it takes time to get the game going, and people usually dont want to waste 2 nights of their lives playing 2 hours sessions when they can play 4 hours in 1 night only. As such the normal is between 3 and 5 hours sessions.

If a player doesn't show up there are 2 options: Ghosting or subbing. Ghosting is when somebody in the game loads a second computer and loads the game with the nation to be ghosted, and then leaves the game, making your nation a "ghost". With no AI, your country doesnt screw itself up and invests peacefully in techs and hoards treasury from census. Subs is getting another person to play in your place that session.

Well if there is going to be a game soon, then I'm free Mon, Tues & Thus nights, and I'd like to play the OE, as it was the first country I played in EU2 MP. I would prefer vanilla over AGCEEP (deally 1492 start).

Speed is relative. With a good host and no Human wars going on it can go from below normal to above normal. When human wars are happening, it usually can go from very slow(rarely) to the usual slow or below normal.

That sounds very good because it won't be an utter clickfest that way.

Yes it is possible to have 2 sessions of 2 hours a week, but almost nobody does it(only saw one game other that wanst eu2 doing it) because it takes time to get the game going, and people usually dont want to waste 2 nights of their lives playing 2 hours sessions when they can play 4 hours in 1 night only. As such the normal is between 3 and 5 hours sessions.

3 hour sessions are just great for me because I think the wife won't like me playing an entire night on end without giving her any attention ;) But hey, I want to play some MP soon so once FTG is stable enough for MP you can count me in :D

im not sure they would even allow u to use the beta version for that?:p

anyways, who is up for it?:p

i might be in, if i dont play on as oe in tfg as said before. 3 games are too much!