• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Restore Kerensky and Lvov!

Btw, what happened to the Tsar again?

aussieboy said:
Btw, what happened to the Tsar again?

Same thing as in our world.

Stonewall said:
With the development of anti-Bolshevik forces in Siberia, the local soviet feared that Nicholas might be liberated. In the night of July 16-17, 1918, all the members of the family were taken to the cellar of their prison house and shot.

Last edited:
Huzzah! Bolshevism is dead!

I must say, I'm surprised the Western Allies actually committed troops to the field against the Reds. But glad am I that they did!

I canna wait to read how Russia gets a monarchy back, seeing how the Romanovs were all shot... unless they weren't (Anastasia mayhap?) or we get a Pretender to the throne, or we get a new dynasty like VJ suggested. Again, I canna wait! :D

This is a great AAR Stonewall. The failure of War Communism is an interesting point of convergence, even though we all know that the workers and peasants would never desert the revolution for the imperialist opressors. Curse those capitalist dogs!

Now I'm ready for the next update.

Originally Posted by Deflare
a bullet to the head is a bullet to the head.

How true it is, how true it is! :D

Originally Posted by VILenin
even though we all know that the workers and peasants would never desert the revolution for the imperialist opressors.

Shuurre we do. :D Everybody I know would much rather slave away for the revolution on an empty belly than work for the imperialist, capitalist dogs and have food to eat! :rolleyes: :D

I do agree though that I'm ready for the next update! :cool:

Draco Rexus said:
Shuurre we do. :D Everybody I know would much rather slave away for the revolution on an empty belly than work for the imperialist, capitalist dogs and have food to eat! :rolleyes: :D

I do agree though that I'm ready for the next update! :cool:

Of course! Who needs this so called "food" anyways? :D But if Stonewall thinks he knows better then fine, let them have their food. I guess you can't write an AAR on an empty stomach.

Russia is going to be up the crapper when the Nazis come, though.

Mayhap.... mayhap not. I've got a suspicion that it's the not that's gonna be correct.

Let's hope so. Although an Imperial Russia or a military dictatorship would probably have a much more backwards-facing attitude to it's military, both in tactics, equipment, and it's likely focus on social class as a determinant on rank. (Bye bye, Zhukov.) Not to mention that it would obviously have a capitalist economic focus, and thus all the heavy industry of the Bolsheviks can be waved away too. I daresay it would also likely be much more politically unstable.

Last edited:
I'm not so sure.... I mean, the Whites will have seen the reality of the possibilties presented by the tatics and strategies of the Reds when it came to military operations and at the very least, learned from them. Also, we're not going to have the purges like the Soviets did in the 30's under Uncle Joe.

I agree that there is the possiblility of the White regime being a bit backward facing, but I'd put money that in this AAR, that ain't gonna be the case. ;)

A capital idea!

Wow, lots of new faces. Lenin's, tiger's and Draco's oh my! ;)

Thanks for taking such an an interest. I've got most of the next update ready and will post sometime this weekend. After that, should have things up pretty regularly, maybe every day or every 2 days.

I can say that the game has taken an interesting turn in the past day. Very strange events that have created quite a challenge.

Thanks again for tuning in.

*Me repeatedly bangs both of my fists on the desk in anticipation.*