• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Firenze colonised all the way down the Amazon and ended up coming out the other end? That's certainly an interesting way to (try to) get away from your enemies in Europe.

Would be interesting to see a huge scale Revolt in USA
Indeed, it would be something different but I'm sure that it could be handled appropriately:)
I would need to combine all the 7k armies I have walking around there. I wouldn't like it at the start. When I've got the entire Mesoamerica however I wouldn't mind. Off course it would be far more interesting for you to see me handle a war with the USA breaking free and trying to conquer Mesoamerica at the same time.

Firenze colonised all the way down the Amazon and ended up coming out the other end? That's certainly an interesting way to (try to) get away from your enemies in Europe.
They had some colonies alongside the Amazone. When they only had their COT left in Italy they moved their capital to the center of the jungle. From there on they coloniesed further up the amazon, so they eventually got out the other end.

Imagine,an Lotharingian George Washington :D
You'd have to pronounce George a lot different. He wouldn't be called Washington too, but.. Waterloo or something. ;)

I've been lurking on this thread for a long time. I have to say, great AAR!:mellow:
Thanks, I'm glad to have your first post on the forums.