• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I noticed my name missing from the rotor, is it okay if it can be added as "Khaine" @silentsam5 ?

Done!

The Seljuk's will likely have changed because they've changed their primary title. Assuming they're still Muslim, the name will remain that of the dynasty even if the (Christian) title itself changes.

Otherwise, I'm sad to see the Densleys die out patrilineally. Here's hoping for a new branch at some point in the future.

Thanks for the info. I do love how the game renames Muslim states. The ledger was saying how Persia had one of the largest armies and at first I thought Who's Persia?

Loup is once again the heir, and this time he'll be an Emperor. The last one worked out really well, so let's hope for a repeat. The Middle East is a giant mess. If they're not less chaotic by the end of CK2, you might want to clean up their borders a little. As for the new screen cropping sizes, they look fine to me.

Loup was never heir, he was elected King of England by the other vassals! I think he was second oldest son, so Attalus became Duke instead of him.

Last edited:
Loup was never heir, he was elected King of England by the other vassals! I think he was second oldest son, so Attalus became Duke instead of him.
He was the heir to England though.

Reactions:
(A) Moray and Ulster, the last free Scottish rulers

It'd be funny to be a contemporary looking back on the naming traditions of the English royal families and discover how weird a majority of the names are. :p

A) Moray and ulster

It seems you have been quite successful compared to our time line is there anything else that you want to accomplish?

I'll continue the unanimity and vote for A, since we have no quarrel with the Swedes or Norwegians yet.

Agree with the rest and say A, consolidate on main islands before pushing north through Ross and the Orkneys.

p.s. Dunaden isn't included on rotation list, but is in game ruling Kildare.

A

I think I see where you guys are leaning, but I can't be sure... Don't want to assume anything!

He was the heir to England though.

Very true

It seems you have been quite successful compared to our time line is there anything else that you want to accomplish?

I wanted to invade Brittany, but I lost my claim a while ago. I might still go for that, though.

p.s. Dunaden isn't included on rotation list, but is in game ruling Kildare.

Added

I think I see where you guys are leaning, but I can't be sure... Don't want to assume anything!
So, we'll be reading about your invasion of Persia then? :D

Reactions:
Reactions:
Great read! Never seen such HRE/ERE combination in my games :)

You are in great position to start early colonization in EUIV... and even move your capital there, is it even possible these days, or are you planning to stick to europe?

I also notice that you are not using "way of life".... I kinda like it, the mod that is :)

oh.. and Tuominen is my lastname.. very finnish

You can use it of course.. wich would be bit funny.. tho.. Necros.. etc

or Tedger :)

Great read! Never seen such HRE/ERE combination in my games :)

You are in great position to start early colonization in EUIV... and even move your capital there, is it even possible these days, or are you planning to stick to europe?

I also notice that you are not using "way of life".... I kinda like it, the mod that is :)

oh.. and Tuominen is my lastname.. very finnish

You can use it of course.. wich would be bit funny.. tho.. Necros.. etc

or Tedger :)

I've never seen a combination of the East and West before either.

Nope, I plan on switching over and becoming the USA at some point.

I don't own that DLC. I've heard some bad things about it, but maybe they're wrong.

I'll be sure to throw your name into the rotation! Thanks for the support!

I will be out of town for the next four days. Luckily, I played and wrote enough for 2 more chapters of the AAR and can edit them on my laptop. They will be posted on the 3rd and on the 5th.

Reactions:
My internet is very terrible. I may not be able to post for some time!