• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
America is ripe to break apart.

No doubt it is an interesting time to be living in America to say the least...this election is sure to cause more political problems than it causes.

By the way, great job with implementing elements of the China rework from KR4, it puts an interesting and fresh spin on events for this AAR :)

The die is cast

The founding fathers must be spinning in their graves right now. :p

Time to fight over the eagle's carcass

An excellent update. Nice to see the capabilities of the AUS and her enemies

• 1Like
Reactions:
Definitely appreciating the level of effort that went into this post. I've been doing a lot of reading on the interwar navies of various powers lately myself, and I can well imagine that a world with no Washington Naval Treaty would look quite different from the one we got -- though, considering the troubles the US has encountered in this timeline, perhaps not all that drastically different from what we ended up with IRL.

• 1Like
Reactions:
So this was a quite amusing little interlude.

I think the Derrflinger turning up would be enough to unsettle anyone's morning.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Already the vultures are circling...

I can't help but feel a pang of sympathy for Captain Diamond there -- he's certainly had a bad run of luck, and it could only get worse from the moment the Germans showed up. All told, though, I think that this was the best possible way of resolving the situation for all involved, and the Captain can't be held responsible for what happens when he's clearly not in a fit state to command...

• 1Like
Reactions:
Germany swooping in and seizing the Samoa's. Even from the Pacific, everyone could tell that the Old Republic is doomed

• 1Like
Reactions:
Things continue to go from bad to worse for these disunited states.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Very good uptade!

I liked the small - but significant - detail about Mickiewicz, and your style - which combines stories told from soldiers' perspective with textbook-like descriptions is very interesting.

The only thing which I didn't like was lack of maps - more of this will be appreciated, especially if it will also show movement of the troops.

• 1Like
Reactions:
First blood goes to the Union State, even if it's mostly by default. The fact that the rebel factions are able to put up an organized resistance must surely have dashed Federal hopes of a quick and easy victory.

• 1Like
Reactions: